Lea Michele's Rep Denies 'Glee' Royalty Dispute
A representative for Lea Michele has dismissed rumors of a feud between the actress/singer and "Glee" bosses following reports of a disagreement over royalty payments from the popular music spin-offs.
The musical show has spawned a number of CDs which have dominated the charts in recent months, and reports have surfaced suggesting some of the stars are unhappy with their earnings from the show's partner record label Sony Music.
It follows Michele's co-star Cory Monteith's outburst about money troubles in a recent radio interview. He told Hot 99.5 Washington, D.C.: "I got 400 bucks from it (Glee: The Music, Journey to Regionals) going No. 1. But you know what, that's OK, because if I'm patient, and if this thing does really well, maybe I'll see another 400 bucks."
Monteith's rep has dismissed stories he is planning to sign a deal with a rival label, and a spokesperson for Michele is adamant his client is happy with the set-up, telling New York Post gossip column Page Six, "Lea Michele has always enjoyed working with Sony."
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame