Lea Michele's Rep Denies 'Glee' Royalty Dispute
A representative for Lea Michele has dismissed rumors of a feud between the actress/singer and "Glee" bosses following reports of a disagreement over royalty payments from the popular music spin-offs.
The musical show has spawned a number of CDs which have dominated the charts in recent months, and reports have surfaced suggesting some of the stars are unhappy with their earnings from the show's partner record label Sony Music.
It follows Michele's co-star Cory Monteith's outburst about money troubles in a recent radio interview. He told Hot 99.5 Washington, D.C.: "I got 400 bucks from it (Glee: The Music, Journey to Regionals) going No. 1. But you know what, that's OK, because if I'm patient, and if this thing does really well, maybe I'll see another 400 bucks."
Monteith's rep has dismissed stories he is planning to sign a deal with a rival label, and a spokesperson for Michele is adamant his client is happy with the set-up, telling New York Post gossip column Page Six, "Lea Michele has always enjoyed working with Sony."
- Shirtless Orlando Bloom Cozying Up to Katy Perry Look-Alike in Malibu
- Jessica Jones and Trish Arrested in Season 2 Set Photos
- Nas Wants Serious Relationship With Nicki Minaj
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Cleavage, Pulls Down Her Bikini Bottom in New Racy Pics
- Get First Look at Idris Elba and Kate Winslet Amid Freezing Wilderness in 'The Mountain Between Us'
- Tiger Woods Apologizes, Blames 'Unexpected Reaction to Prescribed Medications' for DUI
- Inside Meek Mill and Nicki Minaj's Run-In at Miami Nightclub: He Keeps His Eyes on Her
- Is Fergie 'Kicked Out' of Black Eyed Peas?