Justin Bieber Wants to Play Couple With Miley Cyrus in 'Grease'
Justin Bieber dreams of becoming the next John Travolta - he's eyeing the lead role in a remake of hit movie musical "Grease". The teenage pop singer is set to make his film debut next year in his own 3-D movie memoir, which will document his stellar rise to fame.
And Bieber is already considering his next big screen project - he wants to star as Danny Zuko in a new version of 1978's "Grease". He tells The Sun, "It would be a lot of fun. It's been talked about a lot over the years but it would be awesome to play Danny."
The "Baby" hitmaker has also picked out his fantasy co-stars, admitting he would love to act opposite Miley Cyrus as Zuko's love interest Sandy Olsson - and even has roles for Susan Boyle and British singer Cheryl Cole. He adds, "If I had to pick my perfect Sandy I would go for Miley Cyrus without hesitation. She can sing, dance and act."
"I would really want some great people to star in it. Wouldn't Susan Boyle make an amazing Principal McGee? We'd just need to write it into the script that she broke into song. I am obsessed with Susan Boyle. When I look at her original (Britain's Got Talent) audition it makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up."
"I would love to include Cheryl Cole in the movie as well if she was up for it. She would look great in the Rydell High cheerleading uniform."
More Justin Bieber News
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name