Melanie Brown and Stephen Belafonte Dining Together Amid Split Rumor
Former Spice Girls, Melanie Brown, put on a united front with her husband Stephen Belafonte on Sunday, August 29 amid reports their marriage is in crisis. Belafonte is alleged to have personally phoned a journalist at Britain's Sunday Mirror last week to tell him the couple's union is over and that Brown plans to return to Britain without him.
Brown has remained silent over the report, ignoring the issue on her Twitter.com blog and declining to release a statement clarifying her position. But she sent a clear message to fans on Sunday night when she and Belafonte were seen dining at a plush Japanese restaurant near their home in Los Angeles.
They left the Katsuya eaterie hand-in-hand - but Belafonte looked grim-faced as he led his wife to their waiting car.
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Killing Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016