Melanie Brown and Stephen Belafonte Dining Together Amid Split Rumor
Former Spice Girls, Melanie Brown, put on a united front with her husband Stephen Belafonte on Sunday, August 29 amid reports their marriage is in crisis. Belafonte is alleged to have personally phoned a journalist at Britain's Sunday Mirror last week to tell him the couple's union is over and that Brown plans to return to Britain without him.
Brown has remained silent over the report, ignoring the issue on her Twitter.com blog and declining to release a statement clarifying her position. But she sent a clear message to fans on Sunday night when she and Belafonte were seen dining at a plush Japanese restaurant near their home in Los Angeles.
They left the Katsuya eaterie hand-in-hand - but Belafonte looked grim-faced as he led his wife to their waiting car.
More Melanie Brown News
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Hold Off Marriage: They're Just Happily Dating
- Mariah Carey Enjoying Birthday Beach Getaway With Bryan Tanaka - See the Romantic Pic!
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Sidelined From 'DWTS' Due to Injury. Watch How He Hurt His Calf
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings