Melanie Brown and Stephen Belafonte Dining Together Amid Split Rumor
Former Spice Girls, Melanie Brown, put on a united front with her husband Stephen Belafonte on Sunday, August 29 amid reports their marriage is in crisis. Belafonte is alleged to have personally phoned a journalist at Britain's Sunday Mirror last week to tell him the couple's union is over and that Brown plans to return to Britain without him.
Brown has remained silent over the report, ignoring the issue on her Twitter.com blog and declining to release a statement clarifying her position. But she sent a clear message to fans on Sunday night when she and Belafonte were seen dining at a plush Japanese restaurant near their home in Los Angeles.
They left the Katsuya eaterie hand-in-hand - but Belafonte looked grim-faced as he led his wife to their waiting car.
More Melanie Brown News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard