Melanie Brown and Stephen Belafonte Dining Together Amid Split Rumor
Former Spice Girls, Melanie Brown, put on a united front with her husband Stephen Belafonte on Sunday, August 29 amid reports their marriage is in crisis. Belafonte is alleged to have personally phoned a journalist at Britain's Sunday Mirror last week to tell him the couple's union is over and that Brown plans to return to Britain without him.
Brown has remained silent over the report, ignoring the issue on her Twitter.com blog and declining to release a statement clarifying her position. But she sent a clear message to fans on Sunday night when she and Belafonte were seen dining at a plush Japanese restaurant near their home in Los Angeles.
They left the Katsuya eaterie hand-in-hand - but Belafonte looked grim-faced as he led his wife to their waiting car.
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist