Melanie Brown and Stephen Belafonte Dining Together Amid Split Rumor
Former Spice Girls, Melanie Brown, put on a united front with her husband Stephen Belafonte on Sunday, August 29 amid reports their marriage is in crisis. Belafonte is alleged to have personally phoned a journalist at Britain's Sunday Mirror last week to tell him the couple's union is over and that Brown plans to return to Britain without him.
Brown has remained silent over the report, ignoring the issue on her Twitter.com blog and declining to release a statement clarifying her position. But she sent a clear message to fans on Sunday night when she and Belafonte were seen dining at a plush Japanese restaurant near their home in Los Angeles.
They left the Katsuya eaterie hand-in-hand - but Belafonte looked grim-faced as he led his wife to their waiting car.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March