Ronan Keating's Rep Dismisses Reconciliation Reports
A representative for Ronan Keating has denied reports the Boyzone star has reconciled with his wife Yvonne Connolly after their marriage was rocked by affair allegations. Keating announced his separation from his wife of 12 years in May and was subsequently hit by claims he'd enjoyed a fling with a dancer on his tour in 2009.
The couple was said to have reunited earlier this summer after Keating was spotted on numerous family days out with his wife and three children after the split, and he fueled rumors of a reconciliation by telling reporters, "We've been left to our own devices but we are now a happy family. It's all good, thank God."
But the singer's rep is adamant the former couple is not back together. A statement from the spokesperson reads, "On May 20, 2010, Ronan and Yvonne Keating issued the following statement, 'With great sadness Ronan and Yvonne Keating today announce their separation'."
" 'The separation is amicable and they will continue to work together in order to provide the best for their children. The family ask for privacy at this difficult time.' The situation as outlined in that statement remains the same and the couple continue to work together for their children."
"The children are now preparing to go back to school. Any inaccurate reporting could be particularly damaging to the children's welfare."
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie