Ronan Keating's Rep Dismisses Reconciliation Reports
A representative for Ronan Keating has denied reports the Boyzone star has reconciled with his wife Yvonne Connolly after their marriage was rocked by affair allegations. Keating announced his separation from his wife of 12 years in May and was subsequently hit by claims he'd enjoyed a fling with a dancer on his tour in 2009.
The couple was said to have reunited earlier this summer after Keating was spotted on numerous family days out with his wife and three children after the split, and he fueled rumors of a reconciliation by telling reporters, "We've been left to our own devices but we are now a happy family. It's all good, thank God."
But the singer's rep is adamant the former couple is not back together. A statement from the spokesperson reads, "On May 20, 2010, Ronan and Yvonne Keating issued the following statement, 'With great sadness Ronan and Yvonne Keating today announce their separation'."
" 'The separation is amicable and they will continue to work together in order to provide the best for their children. The family ask for privacy at this difficult time.' The situation as outlined in that statement remains the same and the couple continue to work together for their children."
"The children are now preparing to go back to school. Any inaccurate reporting could be particularly damaging to the children's welfare."
- Meghan Markle Wants Prince Harry to Build Her 'Enormous' Shoe Room at Kensington Palace
- Kylie Jenner Licks Khloe Kardashian's Chest in Saucy Pic for 'KUWTK' 10th Anniversary
- Hacker Threatens to Leak 'Orange Is the New Black' Season 5 Unless Netflix Pays Ransom
- Sean Paul Connects With Migos for Epic Beach Party in New Video for 'Body'
- Justin Bieber 'Loves' Popping His Pimples Just to Get Attention
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Will Be Set in Hogwarts Stand-In Location
- Brad Pitt to Have Plactic Surgery as Angelina Jolie Divorce Ruins His Appearance
- ABC's 'Gong Show' Reboot Taps Tommy Maitland or Presumably Mike Myers in Disguise to Host