Ronan Keating's Rep Dismisses Reconciliation Reports
A representative for Ronan Keating has denied reports the Boyzone star has reconciled with his wife Yvonne Connolly after their marriage was rocked by affair allegations. Keating announced his separation from his wife of 12 years in May and was subsequently hit by claims he'd enjoyed a fling with a dancer on his tour in 2009.
The couple was said to have reunited earlier this summer after Keating was spotted on numerous family days out with his wife and three children after the split, and he fueled rumors of a reconciliation by telling reporters, "We've been left to our own devices but we are now a happy family. It's all good, thank God."
But the singer's rep is adamant the former couple is not back together. A statement from the spokesperson reads, "On May 20, 2010, Ronan and Yvonne Keating issued the following statement, 'With great sadness Ronan and Yvonne Keating today announce their separation'."
" 'The separation is amicable and they will continue to work together in order to provide the best for their children. The family ask for privacy at this difficult time.' The situation as outlined in that statement remains the same and the couple continue to work together for their children."
"The children are now preparing to go back to school. Any inaccurate reporting could be particularly damaging to the children's welfare."
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked