Milla Jovovich to Quit Hollywood to Have Another Baby
Model-turned-actress Milla Jovovich is preparing to quit Hollywood to have another baby and be a full-time mother. "The Fifth Element star", who is married to director Paul W.S. Anderson, has been modeling since she was 11 and acting since age 13.
The couple shares a two-year-old daughter, Ever - and Jovovich, now 34, is anxious to settle down and give her little girl a sibling before the tot starts school. She tells America's Gotham magazine, "Once she (Ever) starts school, I want to stay in one place and be there to take her to school and just have a normal life."
"When your kid is in school, it's hard to just pick her up and travel. So right now I am taking advantage of the time when she is mobile. It's been tough because this year piled up on me starting last fall, and I thought, Wow, I might not be able to have a baby this year. Right now we are shooting for next year because I don't want there to be too much of an age difference between the two of them. So it's gotta happen, and it's gotta happen soon."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'