Milla Jovovich to Quit Hollywood to Have Another Baby
Model-turned-actress Milla Jovovich is preparing to quit Hollywood to have another baby and be a full-time mother. "The Fifth Element star", who is married to director Paul W.S. Anderson, has been modeling since she was 11 and acting since age 13.
The couple shares a two-year-old daughter, Ever - and Jovovich, now 34, is anxious to settle down and give her little girl a sibling before the tot starts school. She tells America's Gotham magazine, "Once she (Ever) starts school, I want to stay in one place and be there to take her to school and just have a normal life."
"When your kid is in school, it's hard to just pick her up and travel. So right now I am taking advantage of the time when she is mobile. It's been tough because this year piled up on me starting last fall, and I thought, Wow, I might not be able to have a baby this year. Right now we are shooting for next year because I don't want there to be too much of an age difference between the two of them. So it's gotta happen, and it's gotta happen soon."
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Tops Box Office, 'Wonder Woman' Sets New Record
- A$AP Rocky Involved in a Fight During Kendrick Lamar's Set at Pre-BET Awards Party
- Netflix Cancels 'Girlboss' After One Season
- BET Awards 2017: Leslie Jones Mocks Amber Rose's 'Bush' Pic, Pokes Fun at Young Rappers' Names
- BET Awards 2017: Jada Pinkett Smith and Cardi B Ditch Bras, Blac Chyna Flashes Butt on Red Carpet
- Lorde Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 Chart With 'Melodrama'
- New 'Marvel's Inhumans' Poster Reveals First Look at Attilan
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Denies Cheating Rumors