Milla Jovovich to Quit Hollywood to Have Another Baby
Model-turned-actress Milla Jovovich is preparing to quit Hollywood to have another baby and be a full-time mother. "The Fifth Element star", who is married to director Paul W.S. Anderson, has been modeling since she was 11 and acting since age 13.
The couple shares a two-year-old daughter, Ever - and Jovovich, now 34, is anxious to settle down and give her little girl a sibling before the tot starts school. She tells America's Gotham magazine, "Once she (Ever) starts school, I want to stay in one place and be there to take her to school and just have a normal life."
"When your kid is in school, it's hard to just pick her up and travel. So right now I am taking advantage of the time when she is mobile. It's been tough because this year piled up on me starting last fall, and I thought, Wow, I might not be able to have a baby this year. Right now we are shooting for next year because I don't want there to be too much of an age difference between the two of them. So it's gotta happen, and it's gotta happen soon."
- Beyonce Delays Start of Her Minneapolis Concert due to Storm
- Kelly Osbourne Retaliates Against Ozzy's Alleged Mistress. How?
- Chris Evans and Robert Downey Jr. Fly to California to Surprise Cancer-Stricken Fan
- New 'Halloween' Movie Is in the Works With the Original's Helmer Attached
- 'Bachelorette' Premiere Recap: JoJo Meets Her Suitors. Who Makes the Most Memorable Entrance?
- Blac Chyna Shares First Ultrasound Picture Along With Sweet Message for Rob Kardashian
- Ariana Grande Makes Out a Lot in 'Into You' Music Video
- New CG-Animated 'Garfield' in the Works as Franchise