Milla Jovovich to Quit Hollywood to Have Another Baby
Model-turned-actress Milla Jovovich is preparing to quit Hollywood to have another baby and be a full-time mother. "The Fifth Element star", who is married to director Paul W.S. Anderson, has been modeling since she was 11 and acting since age 13.
The couple shares a two-year-old daughter, Ever - and Jovovich, now 34, is anxious to settle down and give her little girl a sibling before the tot starts school. She tells America's Gotham magazine, "Once she (Ever) starts school, I want to stay in one place and be there to take her to school and just have a normal life."
"When your kid is in school, it's hard to just pick her up and travel. So right now I am taking advantage of the time when she is mobile. It's been tough because this year piled up on me starting last fall, and I thought, Wow, I might not be able to have a baby this year. Right now we are shooting for next year because I don't want there to be too much of an age difference between the two of them. So it's gotta happen, and it's gotta happen soon."
- Bella Hadid Shows Off Lacy Bra and Flat Tummy in Crop Hoodie
- Jesse Eisenberg Teams Up With Bad Robot for TV Comedy
- Rita Ora Ditches Bra, Shows Her Nipples in See-Through Top
- 'Jurassic World 2' Connection With 'Jurassic Park' Is Revealed
- Kim Kardashian Shares How Paris Robbery Has Changed Her Life
- Vin Diesel Makes Rapping Debut With Nicky Jam at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- 'La La Land' Filmmaker Damien Chazelle to Helm Musical-Themed TV Drama
- Sylvester Stallone May Star in More Marvel Films After 'GOTG 2'