Milla Jovovich to Quit Hollywood to Have Another Baby
Model-turned-actress Milla Jovovich is preparing to quit Hollywood to have another baby and be a full-time mother. "The Fifth Element star", who is married to director Paul W.S. Anderson, has been modeling since she was 11 and acting since age 13.
The couple shares a two-year-old daughter, Ever - and Jovovich, now 34, is anxious to settle down and give her little girl a sibling before the tot starts school. She tells America's Gotham magazine, "Once she (Ever) starts school, I want to stay in one place and be there to take her to school and just have a normal life."
"When your kid is in school, it's hard to just pick her up and travel. So right now I am taking advantage of the time when she is mobile. It's been tough because this year piled up on me starting last fall, and I thought, Wow, I might not be able to have a baby this year. Right now we are shooting for next year because I don't want there to be too much of an age difference between the two of them. So it's gotta happen, and it's gotta happen soon."
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video