Balthazar Getty Has 'Taken Care' of Tax Bill
Actor Balthazar Getty has "taken care" of a $96,000 tax bill after he was hit with a demand from officials at America's Internal Revenue Service (IRS). A $96,498 lien for delinquent state taxes was filed against the "Brothers & Sisters" star and his wife Rosetta Millington with the Los Angeles County Recorder of Deeds on July 27 but the couple has since reportedly paid off the debt.
Getty's publicist Susan Patricola tells The Detroit News, "They're not denying they had a lien. They're telling me it's taken care of and it's a non issue."
Professionally, Balthazar Getty debuted his acting career by playing Ralph in 1990 movie "Lord of the Flies". He went on starring in more films such as "Young Guns II", "White Squall", "Lost Highway", "Big City Blues" and "Ladder 49".
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'