Balthazar Getty Has 'Taken Care' of Tax Bill
Actor Balthazar Getty has "taken care" of a $96,000 tax bill after he was hit with a demand from officials at America's Internal Revenue Service (IRS). A $96,498 lien for delinquent state taxes was filed against the "Brothers & Sisters" star and his wife Rosetta Millington with the Los Angeles County Recorder of Deeds on July 27 but the couple has since reportedly paid off the debt.
Getty's publicist Susan Patricola tells The Detroit News, "They're not denying they had a lien. They're telling me it's taken care of and it's a non issue."
Professionally, Balthazar Getty debuted his acting career by playing Ralph in 1990 movie "Lord of the Flies". He went on starring in more films such as "Young Guns II", "White Squall", "Lost Highway", "Big City Blues" and "Ladder 49".
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes