Balthazar Getty Has 'Taken Care' of Tax Bill
Actor Balthazar Getty has "taken care" of a $96,000 tax bill after he was hit with a demand from officials at America's Internal Revenue Service (IRS). A $96,498 lien for delinquent state taxes was filed against the "Brothers & Sisters" star and his wife Rosetta Millington with the Los Angeles County Recorder of Deeds on July 27 but the couple has since reportedly paid off the debt.
Getty's publicist Susan Patricola tells The Detroit News, "They're not denying they had a lien. They're telling me it's taken care of and it's a non issue."
Professionally, Balthazar Getty debuted his acting career by playing Ralph in 1990 movie "Lord of the Flies". He went on starring in more films such as "Young Guns II", "White Squall", "Lost Highway", "Big City Blues" and "Ladder 49".
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake