Balthazar Getty Has 'Taken Care' of Tax Bill
Actor Balthazar Getty has "taken care" of a $96,000 tax bill after he was hit with a demand from officials at America's Internal Revenue Service (IRS). A $96,498 lien for delinquent state taxes was filed against the "Brothers & Sisters" star and his wife Rosetta Millington with the Los Angeles County Recorder of Deeds on July 27 but the couple has since reportedly paid off the debt.
Getty's publicist Susan Patricola tells The Detroit News, "They're not denying they had a lien. They're telling me it's taken care of and it's a non issue."
Professionally, Balthazar Getty debuted his acting career by playing Ralph in 1990 movie "Lord of the Flies". He went on starring in more films such as "Young Guns II", "White Squall", "Lost Highway", "Big City Blues" and "Ladder 49".
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'