Balthazar Getty Has 'Taken Care' of Tax Bill
Actor Balthazar Getty has "taken care" of a $96,000 tax bill after he was hit with a demand from officials at America's Internal Revenue Service (IRS). A $96,498 lien for delinquent state taxes was filed against the "Brothers & Sisters" star and his wife Rosetta Millington with the Los Angeles County Recorder of Deeds on July 27 but the couple has since reportedly paid off the debt.
Getty's publicist Susan Patricola tells The Detroit News, "They're not denying they had a lien. They're telling me it's taken care of and it's a non issue."
Professionally, Balthazar Getty debuted his acting career by playing Ralph in 1990 movie "Lord of the Flies". He went on starring in more films such as "Young Guns II", "White Squall", "Lost Highway", "Big City Blues" and "Ladder 49".
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?