Lionel Richie Still Grieving for Michael Jackson
Lionel Richie is still struggling to come to terms with the death of Michael Jackson. The veteran singer misses his pal "every single solitary day".
Richie enjoyed a long friendship with the "Thriller" hitmaker, who was godfather to his daughter Nicole Richie, and he was devastated when he passed away in 2009. And more than a year after the tragedy, Richie admits he is still grieving the King of Pop.
He tells Britain's The Sun, "I think about Michael every single solitary day. If you have ever lost a parent, you'll know that you'll do something and think, 'Oh I'll ring mum and tell her.' Then you remember you can't ring mum. It's the same with Michael. I think of something I want to tell him and then I remember. How can you even comprehend that? It's just too much. He was a big part of my life..."
More Lionel Richie News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival