Lionel Richie Still Grieving for Michael Jackson
Lionel Richie is still struggling to come to terms with the death of Michael Jackson. The veteran singer misses his pal "every single solitary day".
Richie enjoyed a long friendship with the "Thriller" hitmaker, who was godfather to his daughter Nicole Richie, and he was devastated when he passed away in 2009. And more than a year after the tragedy, Richie admits he is still grieving the King of Pop.
He tells Britain's The Sun, "I think about Michael every single solitary day. If you have ever lost a parent, you'll know that you'll do something and think, 'Oh I'll ring mum and tell her.' Then you remember you can't ring mum. It's the same with Michael. I think of something I want to tell him and then I remember. How can you even comprehend that? It's just too much. He was a big part of my life..."
More Lionel Richie News
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama