Marina and the Diamonds Told Rude Fan to Leave Festival Republic Stage
British singer Marina Diamandis was left fuming during her set at Britain's Leeds Festival on Sunday night, August 29 after she was hit on the head with a bottle.
The 24 year old, also known by her stage name of Marina and the Diamonds, thrilled thousands of fans as she closed the Festival Republic Stage at the annual event in the north of England. But she was stunned when a bottle was thrown at her by a reveler.
She told the crowd, "Please don't throw things at me, if you don't like me just leave. Do the Diamonds agree? Please don't throw bottles at my head." Marina then continued her 50-minute set, telling the audience, "I'm going to drink to you, this is the last festival of the summer for me, so that means it's the end of the summer. Not that we get one!"
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival