Marina and the Diamonds Told Rude Fan to Leave Festival Republic Stage
British singer Marina Diamandis was left fuming during her set at Britain's Leeds Festival on Sunday night, August 29 after she was hit on the head with a bottle.
The 24 year old, also known by her stage name of Marina and the Diamonds, thrilled thousands of fans as she closed the Festival Republic Stage at the annual event in the north of England. But she was stunned when a bottle was thrown at her by a reveler.
She told the crowd, "Please don't throw things at me, if you don't like me just leave. Do the Diamonds agree? Please don't throw bottles at my head." Marina then continued her 50-minute set, telling the audience, "I'm going to drink to you, this is the last festival of the summer for me, so that means it's the end of the summer. Not that we get one!"
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media