Marina and the Diamonds Told Rude Fan to Leave Festival Republic Stage
British singer Marina Diamandis was left fuming during her set at Britain's Leeds Festival on Sunday night, August 29 after she was hit on the head with a bottle.
The 24 year old, also known by her stage name of Marina and the Diamonds, thrilled thousands of fans as she closed the Festival Republic Stage at the annual event in the north of England. But she was stunned when a bottle was thrown at her by a reveler.
She told the crowd, "Please don't throw things at me, if you don't like me just leave. Do the Diamonds agree? Please don't throw bottles at my head." Marina then continued her 50-minute set, telling the audience, "I'm going to drink to you, this is the last festival of the summer for me, so that means it's the end of the summer. Not that we get one!"
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation