Marina and the Diamonds Told Rude Fan to Leave Festival Republic Stage
British singer Marina Diamandis was left fuming during her set at Britain's Leeds Festival on Sunday night, August 29 after she was hit on the head with a bottle.
The 24 year old, also known by her stage name of Marina and the Diamonds, thrilled thousands of fans as she closed the Festival Republic Stage at the annual event in the north of England. But she was stunned when a bottle was thrown at her by a reveler.
She told the crowd, "Please don't throw things at me, if you don't like me just leave. Do the Diamonds agree? Please don't throw bottles at my head." Marina then continued her 50-minute set, telling the audience, "I'm going to drink to you, this is the last festival of the summer for me, so that means it's the end of the summer. Not that we get one!"
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'