Marina and the Diamonds Told Rude Fan to Leave Festival Republic Stage
British singer Marina Diamandis was left fuming during her set at Britain's Leeds Festival on Sunday night, August 29 after she was hit on the head with a bottle.
The 24 year old, also known by her stage name of Marina and the Diamonds, thrilled thousands of fans as she closed the Festival Republic Stage at the annual event in the north of England. But she was stunned when a bottle was thrown at her by a reveler.
She told the crowd, "Please don't throw things at me, if you don't like me just leave. Do the Diamonds agree? Please don't throw bottles at my head." Marina then continued her 50-minute set, telling the audience, "I'm going to drink to you, this is the last festival of the summer for me, so that means it's the end of the summer. Not that we get one!"
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?