Dianna Agron Introduces Alex Pettyfer to 'Glee' Family
Dianna Agron has found love with British actor Alex Pettyfer - and she's already introduced her new beau to her "Glee" family. The blonde beauty, who plays cheerleader Quinn Fabray on the musical TV series, is said to have met Pettyfer while preparing to shoot their upcoming sci-fi movie, "I Am Number Four".
And their relationship is blooming quickly, according to Agron's co-star Jayma Mays. She tells People.com, "(Alex) came on set, and my husband (British actor Adam Campbell) was there that day, so we introduced the Brit to the Brit. Brits hang tight. That's how they are."
"(Pettyfer) seems lovely. He seems like a really nice guy. He's really cute and she's beautiful. I think our cast is pretty welcoming. And he's nice to look at, so I'm sure all the girls on set will love to have him around."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked