Dianna Agron Introduces Alex Pettyfer to 'Glee' Family
Dianna Agron has found love with British actor Alex Pettyfer - and she's already introduced her new beau to her "Glee" family. The blonde beauty, who plays cheerleader Quinn Fabray on the musical TV series, is said to have met Pettyfer while preparing to shoot their upcoming sci-fi movie, "I Am Number Four".
And their relationship is blooming quickly, according to Agron's co-star Jayma Mays. She tells People.com, "(Alex) came on set, and my husband (British actor Adam Campbell) was there that day, so we introduced the Brit to the Brit. Brits hang tight. That's how they are."
"(Pettyfer) seems lovely. He seems like a really nice guy. He's really cute and she's beautiful. I think our cast is pretty welcoming. And he's nice to look at, so I'm sure all the girls on set will love to have him around."
More Dianna Agron News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences