Dianna Agron Introduces Alex Pettyfer to 'Glee' Family
Dianna Agron has found love with British actor Alex Pettyfer - and she's already introduced her new beau to her "Glee" family. The blonde beauty, who plays cheerleader Quinn Fabray on the musical TV series, is said to have met Pettyfer while preparing to shoot their upcoming sci-fi movie, "I Am Number Four".
And their relationship is blooming quickly, according to Agron's co-star Jayma Mays. She tells People.com, "(Alex) came on set, and my husband (British actor Adam Campbell) was there that day, so we introduced the Brit to the Brit. Brits hang tight. That's how they are."
"(Pettyfer) seems lovely. He seems like a really nice guy. He's really cute and she's beautiful. I think our cast is pretty welcoming. And he's nice to look at, so I'm sure all the girls on set will love to have him around."
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media
- Comic-Con: 'Prison Break' Revival Debuts New Trailer and Clip
- Liv Tyler Shares Adorable Breastfeeding Photo With Her Newborn
- Calvin Harris and Kim Kardashian Party Together Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- Drake's New Mixtape Is on the Way as 'Views' Tops Billboard 200 for 11th Week