Dianna Agron Introduces Alex Pettyfer to 'Glee' Family
Dianna Agron has found love with British actor Alex Pettyfer - and she's already introduced her new beau to her "Glee" family. The blonde beauty, who plays cheerleader Quinn Fabray on the musical TV series, is said to have met Pettyfer while preparing to shoot their upcoming sci-fi movie, "I Am Number Four".
And their relationship is blooming quickly, according to Agron's co-star Jayma Mays. She tells People.com, "(Alex) came on set, and my husband (British actor Adam Campbell) was there that day, so we introduced the Brit to the Brit. Brits hang tight. That's how they are."
"(Pettyfer) seems lovely. He seems like a really nice guy. He's really cute and she's beautiful. I think our cast is pretty welcoming. And he's nice to look at, so I'm sure all the girls on set will love to have him around."
- Suspect in Ariana Grande Concert Bombing Identified, His Brother Arrested by Police
- Ashley Tisdale and Lucas Grabeel Reunite to Cover Classic 'High School Musical' Song
- Katy Perry Wants to Celebrate Her $25M 'American Idol' Paycheck With a 'Beautiful Man'
- Hailey Baldwin Goes Braless for Maxim as She's Dubbed the World's Sexiest Woman
- 'The Voice' Live Finale Part 2: And the Winner of Season 12 Is....
- Kim Kardashian Faces Backlash Over Insensitive Tribute to Manchester Attack Victims
- Future Enlists Kendrick Lamar on 'Mask Off' Remix - Listen
- Karrueche Tran Denied Permanent Restraining Order Against Chris Brown