Dianna Agron Introduces Alex Pettyfer to 'Glee' Family
Dianna Agron has found love with British actor Alex Pettyfer - and she's already introduced her new beau to her "Glee" family. The blonde beauty, who plays cheerleader Quinn Fabray on the musical TV series, is said to have met Pettyfer while preparing to shoot their upcoming sci-fi movie, "I Am Number Four".
And their relationship is blooming quickly, according to Agron's co-star Jayma Mays. She tells People.com, "(Alex) came on set, and my husband (British actor Adam Campbell) was there that day, so we introduced the Brit to the Brit. Brits hang tight. That's how they are."
"(Pettyfer) seems lovely. He seems like a really nice guy. He's really cute and she's beautiful. I think our cast is pretty welcoming. And he's nice to look at, so I'm sure all the girls on set will love to have him around."
- Officially Back On? Kylie Jenner Tags Tyga on Her Booty In This Instagram Photo
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?