Serena Williams Plans Third School in Kenya
Tennis ace Serena Williams is stepping up her charitable efforts in Kenya - she is planning to build a third school for underprivileged children. The 28 year old tennis champion became involved in a school-building mission in Matooni, a three-hour drive from the capital of Nairobi, after she rose to fame - and now she calls the project "the best thing" she's ever done.
She has already built two schools in the area - where civilians don't have access to running water - and Williams has vowed to build another learning establishment by next year. She tells America's Hamptons magazine, "It was the best thing I've ever done. I always said winning all those Grand Slams was a dream, but when I opened my school in Kenya, that was the best feeling in the world because I was helping people who had almost nothing."
- CBS Renews 16 Series for 2017-2018 Season - Find Out Which Show Makes the Cut
- Rihanna Is Reportedly Not Surprised With Drake's New Sade Tattoo. Find Out Why
- It's Finally Here! Zayn Malik Releases New Single 'Still Got Time' Ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR
- Mariah Carey Plans to Throw More 'Subtle Shade' at Nicki Minaj
- Report: Generous George Clooney Under FBI Investigation for Money Laundering
- 'Justice League' Character Posters and Teasers Are Out, First Trailer Will Be Released Soon
- 'Twin Peaks' Revival: First Photos and Details Are Revealed
- FOX's' X-Men' Pilot 'Gifted' Unveils First BTS Photo Featuring Amy Acker