Serena Williams Plans Third School in Kenya
Tennis ace Serena Williams is stepping up her charitable efforts in Kenya - she is planning to build a third school for underprivileged children. The 28 year old tennis champion became involved in a school-building mission in Matooni, a three-hour drive from the capital of Nairobi, after she rose to fame - and now she calls the project "the best thing" she's ever done.
She has already built two schools in the area - where civilians don't have access to running water - and Williams has vowed to build another learning establishment by next year. She tells America's Hamptons magazine, "It was the best thing I've ever done. I always said winning all those Grand Slams was a dream, but when I opened my school in Kenya, that was the best feeling in the world because I was helping people who had almost nothing."
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...