Serena Williams Plans Third School in Kenya
Tennis ace Serena Williams is stepping up her charitable efforts in Kenya - she is planning to build a third school for underprivileged children. The 28 year old tennis champion became involved in a school-building mission in Matooni, a three-hour drive from the capital of Nairobi, after she rose to fame - and now she calls the project "the best thing" she's ever done.
She has already built two schools in the area - where civilians don't have access to running water - and Williams has vowed to build another learning establishment by next year. She tells America's Hamptons magazine, "It was the best thing I've ever done. I always said winning all those Grand Slams was a dream, but when I opened my school in Kenya, that was the best feeling in the world because I was helping people who had almost nothing."
- Corey Gamble Reportedly Cheats on Kris Jenner With Kourtney Kardashian - Is It True?
- She's Scarily Skinny! Janice Dickinson Looks Thinner Amid Health Crisis
- Drake Blocks Ariana Grande and Blake Shelton From Billboard 200's No. 1
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans