Hayden Panettiere Followed Up Birthday Party With Dinner Without Her Boyfriend
Hayden Panettiere celebrated her 21st birthday all over again on Friday, August 27 - partying with pals in New York. The actress reached the milestone on August 21 and marked the occasion with a spectacular bash on the Detroit, Michigan set of her new movie "Scream 4" - complete with fireworks and a three-foot dolphin birthday cake.
But Panettiere wasn't satisfied with the festivities and jetted back to her native New York this weekend so she could enjoy a more low-key birthday bash with old friends. The star was spotted feasting on tacos and burritos and downing cheap cocktails and shots with eight pals at Mexican restaurant Blockheads in Manhattan on Friday night.
A fellow diner tells WENN, "It wasn't a very showbizzy gathering and Blockheads isn't exactly a celebrity hang-out. But Hayden looked like she was having a great time. The party was pretty rowdy, with lots of laughing and joking. But nobody minded. She was even treated to a rendition of Happy Birthday by all the waiters, who brought her out some cake. Everyone in the restaurant joined in."
There was one conspicuous absentee - Panettiere's giant boxer beau Wladimir Klitschko. The onlooker adds, "She did look like she was missing her boyfriend. She was on her iPhone every five minutes, checking for messages from him."
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video