Hayden Panettiere Followed Up Birthday Party With Dinner Without Her Boyfriend
Hayden Panettiere celebrated her 21st birthday all over again on Friday, August 27 - partying with pals in New York. The actress reached the milestone on August 21 and marked the occasion with a spectacular bash on the Detroit, Michigan set of her new movie "Scream 4" - complete with fireworks and a three-foot dolphin birthday cake.
But Panettiere wasn't satisfied with the festivities and jetted back to her native New York this weekend so she could enjoy a more low-key birthday bash with old friends. The star was spotted feasting on tacos and burritos and downing cheap cocktails and shots with eight pals at Mexican restaurant Blockheads in Manhattan on Friday night.
A fellow diner tells WENN, "It wasn't a very showbizzy gathering and Blockheads isn't exactly a celebrity hang-out. But Hayden looked like she was having a great time. The party was pretty rowdy, with lots of laughing and joking. But nobody minded. She was even treated to a rendition of Happy Birthday by all the waiters, who brought her out some cake. Everyone in the restaurant joined in."
There was one conspicuous absentee - Panettiere's giant boxer beau Wladimir Klitschko. The onlooker adds, "She did look like she was missing her boyfriend. She was on her iPhone every five minutes, checking for messages from him."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby