Hayden Panettiere Followed Up Birthday Party With Dinner Without Her Boyfriend
Hayden Panettiere celebrated her 21st birthday all over again on Friday, August 27 - partying with pals in New York. The actress reached the milestone on August 21 and marked the occasion with a spectacular bash on the Detroit, Michigan set of her new movie "Scream 4" - complete with fireworks and a three-foot dolphin birthday cake.
But Panettiere wasn't satisfied with the festivities and jetted back to her native New York this weekend so she could enjoy a more low-key birthday bash with old friends. The star was spotted feasting on tacos and burritos and downing cheap cocktails and shots with eight pals at Mexican restaurant Blockheads in Manhattan on Friday night.
A fellow diner tells WENN, "It wasn't a very showbizzy gathering and Blockheads isn't exactly a celebrity hang-out. But Hayden looked like she was having a great time. The party was pretty rowdy, with lots of laughing and joking. But nobody minded. She was even treated to a rendition of Happy Birthday by all the waiters, who brought her out some cake. Everyone in the restaurant joined in."
There was one conspicuous absentee - Panettiere's giant boxer beau Wladimir Klitschko. The onlooker adds, "She did look like she was missing her boyfriend. She was on her iPhone every five minutes, checking for messages from him."
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones