Hayden Panettiere Followed Up Birthday Party With Dinner Without Her Boyfriend
Hayden Panettiere celebrated her 21st birthday all over again on Friday, August 27 - partying with pals in New York. The actress reached the milestone on August 21 and marked the occasion with a spectacular bash on the Detroit, Michigan set of her new movie "Scream 4" - complete with fireworks and a three-foot dolphin birthday cake.
But Panettiere wasn't satisfied with the festivities and jetted back to her native New York this weekend so she could enjoy a more low-key birthday bash with old friends. The star was spotted feasting on tacos and burritos and downing cheap cocktails and shots with eight pals at Mexican restaurant Blockheads in Manhattan on Friday night.
A fellow diner tells WENN, "It wasn't a very showbizzy gathering and Blockheads isn't exactly a celebrity hang-out. But Hayden looked like she was having a great time. The party was pretty rowdy, with lots of laughing and joking. But nobody minded. She was even treated to a rendition of Happy Birthday by all the waiters, who brought her out some cake. Everyone in the restaurant joined in."
There was one conspicuous absentee - Panettiere's giant boxer beau Wladimir Klitschko. The onlooker adds, "She did look like she was missing her boyfriend. She was on her iPhone every five minutes, checking for messages from him."
More Hayden Panettiere News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special