Izabella Miko Files Restraining Order Against Fan
Actress Izabella Miko has filed for a restraining order against a fan who has allegedly been sending her sexually explicit messages online. The "Coyote Ugly" star claims Patryk Zubrowski has been following her across the country over the last year, showing up while she traveled through Los Angeles, Las Vegas and New York.
Miko also claims Zubrowski showed up in the Virgin Islands, where he tried to propose marriage, according to legal documents filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court and obtained by TMZ.com. Zubrowski is also alleged to have used Twitter.com to send several messages to the actress referring to his genitals.
Izabella Miko is now asking the court to keep Patryk Zubrowski at least 300 feet away from her at all times.
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit