Izabella Miko Files Restraining Order Against Fan
Actress Izabella Miko has filed for a restraining order against a fan who has allegedly been sending her sexually explicit messages online. The "Coyote Ugly" star claims Patryk Zubrowski has been following her across the country over the last year, showing up while she traveled through Los Angeles, Las Vegas and New York.
Miko also claims Zubrowski showed up in the Virgin Islands, where he tried to propose marriage, according to legal documents filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court and obtained by TMZ.com. Zubrowski is also alleged to have used Twitter.com to send several messages to the actress referring to his genitals.
Izabella Miko is now asking the court to keep Patryk Zubrowski at least 300 feet away from her at all times.
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'
- Goo Hara Is Accused of Smoking Marijuana After Posting a Photo of Hand-Rolled Cigarette
- Chrissy Teigen Is Blocked by Donald Trump After Posting This on Twitter
- Rick Ross Won't Sign Female Rapper to His Label as He Will 'End Up F**king' Her
- Amber Rose Reveals Kanye West Almost Caused Her to Commit Suicide After Their Breakup
- Full-Length Trailer for 'Close Encounters of the Third Kind' Re-Release Unleashed