Izabella Miko Files Restraining Order Against Fan
Actress Izabella Miko has filed for a restraining order against a fan who has allegedly been sending her sexually explicit messages online. The "Coyote Ugly" star claims Patryk Zubrowski has been following her across the country over the last year, showing up while she traveled through Los Angeles, Las Vegas and New York.
Miko also claims Zubrowski showed up in the Virgin Islands, where he tried to propose marriage, according to legal documents filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court and obtained by TMZ.com. Zubrowski is also alleged to have used Twitter.com to send several messages to the actress referring to his genitals.
Izabella Miko is now asking the court to keep Patryk Zubrowski at least 300 feet away from her at all times.
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It
- Scott Disick Hangs Out With Khloe Kardashian Look-Alike in the Beverly Hills Hotel
- Has Zoe Saldana Revealed 'Avengers 4' Title?
- Kendrick Lamar Announces 'The Damn. Tour' Dates