Izabella Miko Files Restraining Order Against Fan
Actress Izabella Miko has filed for a restraining order against a fan who has allegedly been sending her sexually explicit messages online. The "Coyote Ugly" star claims Patryk Zubrowski has been following her across the country over the last year, showing up while she traveled through Los Angeles, Las Vegas and New York.
Miko also claims Zubrowski showed up in the Virgin Islands, where he tried to propose marriage, according to legal documents filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court and obtained by TMZ.com. Zubrowski is also alleged to have used Twitter.com to send several messages to the actress referring to his genitals.
Izabella Miko is now asking the court to keep Patryk Zubrowski at least 300 feet away from her at all times.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics