Izabella Miko Files Restraining Order Against Fan
Actress Izabella Miko has filed for a restraining order against a fan who has allegedly been sending her sexually explicit messages online. The "Coyote Ugly" star claims Patryk Zubrowski has been following her across the country over the last year, showing up while she traveled through Los Angeles, Las Vegas and New York.
Miko also claims Zubrowski showed up in the Virgin Islands, where he tried to propose marriage, according to legal documents filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court and obtained by TMZ.com. Zubrowski is also alleged to have used Twitter.com to send several messages to the actress referring to his genitals.
Izabella Miko is now asking the court to keep Patryk Zubrowski at least 300 feet away from her at all times.
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'