Brooke Shields Broke Her Hand During 'Leap of Faith' Rehearsal
Actress Brooke Shields is nursing a broken hand after injuring herself while preparing to star in a new play. The "Blue Lagoon" star has been sporting a cast over her wrist and last two fingers after slipping while rehearsing for her part in an upcoming Los Angeles stage show.
Shields' spokesperson tells People.com, "Brooke broke her hand during rehearsal for the musical "Leap of Faith". The cast will be off before previews on September 11. It was a minor break and did not affect the production schedule." Opening night for the production, an adaptation of Steve Martin's movie "Leap of Faith", is scheduled to take place on October 3 at the Ahmanson Theatre.
Brooke Shields plays Marva, the small-town woman and single mother who challenges everything he believes in. The other cast are Raul Esparza and Kendra Kassebaum.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off