Brooke Shields Broke Her Hand During 'Leap of Faith' Rehearsal
Actress Brooke Shields is nursing a broken hand after injuring herself while preparing to star in a new play. The "Blue Lagoon" star has been sporting a cast over her wrist and last two fingers after slipping while rehearsing for her part in an upcoming Los Angeles stage show.
Shields' spokesperson tells People.com, "Brooke broke her hand during rehearsal for the musical "Leap of Faith". The cast will be off before previews on September 11. It was a minor break and did not affect the production schedule." Opening night for the production, an adaptation of Steve Martin's movie "Leap of Faith", is scheduled to take place on October 3 at the Ahmanson Theatre.
Brooke Shields plays Marva, the small-town woman and single mother who challenges everything he believes in. The other cast are Raul Esparza and Kendra Kassebaum.
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic: Here's First Look at Nathan Keyes as Justin Timberlake
- Johnny Depp and Michelle Pfeiffer Eyed to Join 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape
- Zayn and Gigi Hadid Get Lovey-Dovey in This Pic as His Mom Asks Him to Dump Her