Emily Blunt's Politician Uncle Announces He's Gay
Emily Blunt's politician uncle is at the center of controversy in Britain after leaving his wife of 20 years and announcing he is gay. Crispin Blunt is a Member of Parliament (MP) for the Conservative Party and also holds the post of Parliamentary Under-Secretary at the Ministry of Justice.
But he has stunned his parliamentary peers and hit headlines across the U.K. with the revelations that his longtime marriage to his wife Victoria is over as he comes "to terms with his homosexuality".
A statement from Blunt's office reads, "There is no third party involvement but this is difficult for his immediate and wider family and he hopes for understanding and support from them." British Prime Minister David Cameron has insisted he still has "full confidence" in Blunt, who will continue his official duties.
More Emily Blunt News
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Seen for the First Time Since Military Enlistment - See the Pic
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Her Bum in Thong Bikini - See the Racy Pic
- Lily Collins Shares Cute Throwback Pic and Fans Just Can't Handle It
- 'America's Got Talent' Season 12 First Look: Tyra Banks Makes Debut as New Host
- PSY Proves He Hasn't Changed at All as He Shares Funny Childhood Photo
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Ample Cleavage as She Cuddles Up to Bryan Tanaka
- Paris Hilton Gushes Over Romance With Chris Zylka: 'I'm in a Serious Relationship'
- 'The Emoji Movie' Defeats 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in Social Media Buzz