Oprah Winfrey Plans to Host Her Show Final Episode in Open-Air Football Stadium
Talk show titan Oprah Winfrey wants to host the final episode of her long-running show in a huge open-air football stadium. The mogul is planning a star-studded finale in September 2011 when "The Oprah Winfrey Show" will end its 25 years run on U.S. TV.
And she has hinted she wants to move the production from her Chicago, Illinois studio to the city's 61,500 capacity Solder Field, the home of the Chicago Bears football team, in a bid to pack in a bigger audience.
But Winfrey has admitted the notoriously unpredictable climate in Chicago could scupper plans for an open-air finale, telling TV Guide "I don't know if that's going to happen. You can never count on Chicago weather."
The star is stepping down from her syndicated talk show to run the Oprah Winfrey Network.
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion