Oprah Winfrey Plans to Host Her Show Final Episode in Open-Air Football Stadium
Talk show titan Oprah Winfrey wants to host the final episode of her long-running show in a huge open-air football stadium. The mogul is planning a star-studded finale in September 2011 when "The Oprah Winfrey Show" will end its 25 years run on U.S. TV.
And she has hinted she wants to move the production from her Chicago, Illinois studio to the city's 61,500 capacity Solder Field, the home of the Chicago Bears football team, in a bid to pack in a bigger audience.
But Winfrey has admitted the notoriously unpredictable climate in Chicago could scupper plans for an open-air finale, telling TV Guide "I don't know if that's going to happen. You can never count on Chicago weather."
The star is stepping down from her syndicated talk show to run the Oprah Winfrey Network.
More Oprah Winfrey News
- Jennifer Aniston Returns to TV With Reese Witherspoon on Series About Morning Shows
- Madison Beer Is Not Dating Brooklyn Beckham
- Katy Perry to Host the 2017 MTV Video Music Awards
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show