Oprah Winfrey Plans to Host Her Show Final Episode in Open-Air Football Stadium
Talk show titan Oprah Winfrey wants to host the final episode of her long-running show in a huge open-air football stadium. The mogul is planning a star-studded finale in September 2011 when "The Oprah Winfrey Show" will end its 25 years run on U.S. TV.
And she has hinted she wants to move the production from her Chicago, Illinois studio to the city's 61,500 capacity Solder Field, the home of the Chicago Bears football team, in a bid to pack in a bigger audience.
But Winfrey has admitted the notoriously unpredictable climate in Chicago could scupper plans for an open-air finale, telling TV Guide "I don't know if that's going to happen. You can never count on Chicago weather."
The star is stepping down from her syndicated talk show to run the Oprah Winfrey Network.
More Oprah Winfrey News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked