Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony in Bid to Turn Puerto Rico Into Movie Capital
Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony are bidding to turn Puerto Rico into a movie capital. The actor/singers, both born in the U.S. to Puerto Rican parents, want to build a hi-tech sound-stage in the city of Fajardo and attract big budget TV and movie productions to the Caribbean resort.
They have already met with Fajardo mayor Anibal Melendez who claims the superstar pair had "a lot of enthusiasm" for the project. Lopez and Anthony were recently reported to be eying a second home in Puerto Rico after visiting Donald Trump's resort on the island.
Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony became husband and wife after tying the knot in June 2004. Together, they have twin babies, Emme Maribel Muniz, and Maximilian "Max" David Muniz. Anthony also has sons, Christian and Ryan Anthony, and daughter Ariana from his previous relationships.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards