Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony in Bid to Turn Puerto Rico Into Movie Capital
Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony are bidding to turn Puerto Rico into a movie capital. The actor/singers, both born in the U.S. to Puerto Rican parents, want to build a hi-tech sound-stage in the city of Fajardo and attract big budget TV and movie productions to the Caribbean resort.
They have already met with Fajardo mayor Anibal Melendez who claims the superstar pair had "a lot of enthusiasm" for the project. Lopez and Anthony were recently reported to be eying a second home in Puerto Rico after visiting Donald Trump's resort on the island.
Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony became husband and wife after tying the knot in June 2004. Together, they have twin babies, Emme Maribel Muniz, and Maximilian "Max" David Muniz. Anthony also has sons, Christian and Ryan Anthony, and daughter Ariana from his previous relationships.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy