Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony in Bid to Turn Puerto Rico Into Movie Capital
Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony are bidding to turn Puerto Rico into a movie capital. The actor/singers, both born in the U.S. to Puerto Rican parents, want to build a hi-tech sound-stage in the city of Fajardo and attract big budget TV and movie productions to the Caribbean resort.
They have already met with Fajardo mayor Anibal Melendez who claims the superstar pair had "a lot of enthusiasm" for the project. Lopez and Anthony were recently reported to be eying a second home in Puerto Rico after visiting Donald Trump's resort on the island.
Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony became husband and wife after tying the knot in June 2004. Together, they have twin babies, Emme Maribel Muniz, and Maximilian "Max" David Muniz. Anthony also has sons, Christian and Ryan Anthony, and daughter Ariana from his previous relationships.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns