Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony in Bid to Turn Puerto Rico Into Movie Capital
Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony are bidding to turn Puerto Rico into a movie capital. The actor/singers, both born in the U.S. to Puerto Rican parents, want to build a hi-tech sound-stage in the city of Fajardo and attract big budget TV and movie productions to the Caribbean resort.
They have already met with Fajardo mayor Anibal Melendez who claims the superstar pair had "a lot of enthusiasm" for the project. Lopez and Anthony were recently reported to be eying a second home in Puerto Rico after visiting Donald Trump's resort on the island.
Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony became husband and wife after tying the knot in June 2004. Together, they have twin babies, Emme Maribel Muniz, and Maximilian "Max" David Muniz. Anthony also has sons, Christian and Ryan Anthony, and daughter Ariana from his previous relationships.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville