Anne Heche Is Victim of Home Burglary
Anne Heche's summer has taken a nightmare turn - the Los Angeles home she shares with actor James Tupper was robbed earlier August. The "Hung" star revealed on U.S. comedian David Letterman's late night show on Thursday, August 26 that the couple is assisting police with the investigation.
Heche revealed thieves got away with computers, iPods, jewelry, Tupper's camera and her eight year old son's Wii gaming system. She told the talk show host, "Our summer was so boring except last week our house was robbed."
Heche has already given up hope the stolen items will ever be recovered, adding, "Absolutely not. We're gonna buy more stuff and put it in there."
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show