Anne Heche Is Victim of Home Burglary
Anne Heche's summer has taken a nightmare turn - the Los Angeles home she shares with actor James Tupper was robbed earlier August. The "Hung" star revealed on U.S. comedian David Letterman's late night show on Thursday, August 26 that the couple is assisting police with the investigation.
Heche revealed thieves got away with computers, iPods, jewelry, Tupper's camera and her eight year old son's Wii gaming system. She told the talk show host, "Our summer was so boring except last week our house was robbed."
Heche has already given up hope the stolen items will ever be recovered, adding, "Absolutely not. We're gonna buy more stuff and put it in there."
- DJ Snake Unveils Snippet of Selena Gomez's Version of 'Let Me Love You'
- Britney Spears Calls James Corden 'So Dirty' in Sneak Peek of Their Carpool Karaoke
- Blac Chyna Sued Over Car Crash Caused by Her Friend
- Tyga Ordered to Pay Another Former Landlord $186,000 for Damages
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'