Anne Heche Is Victim of Home Burglary
Anne Heche's summer has taken a nightmare turn - the Los Angeles home she shares with actor James Tupper was robbed earlier August. The "Hung" star revealed on U.S. comedian David Letterman's late night show on Thursday, August 26 that the couple is assisting police with the investigation.
Heche revealed thieves got away with computers, iPods, jewelry, Tupper's camera and her eight year old son's Wii gaming system. She told the talk show host, "Our summer was so boring except last week our house was robbed."
Heche has already given up hope the stolen items will ever be recovered, adding, "Absolutely not. We're gonna buy more stuff and put it in there."
- 'Roseanne' Revival in the Works With Original Main Cast
- Aaron Rodgers Spotted on Date With 'Baywatch' Star Kelly Rohrbach After Olivia Munn Split
- Gwen Stefani Hospitalized Due to Ruptured Ear Drum
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour