Anne Heche Is Victim of Home Burglary
Anne Heche's summer has taken a nightmare turn - the Los Angeles home she shares with actor James Tupper was robbed earlier August. The "Hung" star revealed on U.S. comedian David Letterman's late night show on Thursday, August 26 that the couple is assisting police with the investigation.
Heche revealed thieves got away with computers, iPods, jewelry, Tupper's camera and her eight year old son's Wii gaming system. She told the talk show host, "Our summer was so boring except last week our house was robbed."
Heche has already given up hope the stolen items will ever be recovered, adding, "Absolutely not. We're gonna buy more stuff and put it in there."
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame