Anne Heche Is Victim of Home Burglary
Anne Heche's summer has taken a nightmare turn - the Los Angeles home she shares with actor James Tupper was robbed earlier August. The "Hung" star revealed on U.S. comedian David Letterman's late night show on Thursday, August 26 that the couple is assisting police with the investigation.
Heche revealed thieves got away with computers, iPods, jewelry, Tupper's camera and her eight year old son's Wii gaming system. She told the talk show host, "Our summer was so boring except last week our house was robbed."
Heche has already given up hope the stolen items will ever be recovered, adding, "Absolutely not. We're gonna buy more stuff and put it in there."
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?