Michael Jackson's Children Enjoying First Day at School
Michael Jackson's two eldest children have attended school for the first time. The superstar's three kids - Prince, 13, Paris, 12, and eight-year-old Blanket - were tutored at home under the instruction of the singer, who was determined to keep his children out of the public eye.
After Jackson's death last year, the youngsters were placed in the custody of their grandmother Katherine, who announced plans to send them to public school and allow them to mix with their peers. And Katherine has followed through with her promise - Prince and Paris have enrolled at an exclusive school in California, where previous students include Matthew Perry, Nicole Richie and Laura Dern.
The pair enjoyed their first day at The Buckley School in the San Fernando Valley on Wednesday, August 25, according to TMZ.com. Blanket will reportedly remain at home with a private tutor until he is considered ready to face public school.
More Michael Jackson News
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Bella Hadid Set to Make Her Victoria's Secret Debut, Gigi Hadid Confirmed to Return
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image