Michael Jackson's Children Enjoying First Day at School
Michael Jackson's two eldest children have attended school for the first time. The superstar's three kids - Prince, 13, Paris, 12, and eight-year-old Blanket - were tutored at home under the instruction of the singer, who was determined to keep his children out of the public eye.
After Jackson's death last year, the youngsters were placed in the custody of their grandmother Katherine, who announced plans to send them to public school and allow them to mix with their peers. And Katherine has followed through with her promise - Prince and Paris have enrolled at an exclusive school in California, where previous students include Matthew Perry, Nicole Richie and Laura Dern.
The pair enjoyed their first day at The Buckley School in the San Fernando Valley on Wednesday, August 25, according to TMZ.com. Blanket will reportedly remain at home with a private tutor until he is considered ready to face public school.
More Michael Jackson News
- Angelina Jolie Backtracks Her Comment After She's Warned to Stop Trashing Brad Pitt
- Never-Before-Seen Footage of Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Surfaces
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Confirm Return for 'DWTS' Season 24
- Katy Perry Goes to 'Oblivia' Theme Park in 'Chained to the Rhythm' Music Video
- 'Hellboy 3' Is Dead, Director Guillermo Del Toro Says
- 'InHumans' Announces 'Game of Thrones' Alum as Maximus
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order