Michael Jackson's Children Enjoying First Day at School
Michael Jackson's two eldest children have attended school for the first time. The superstar's three kids - Prince, 13, Paris, 12, and eight-year-old Blanket - were tutored at home under the instruction of the singer, who was determined to keep his children out of the public eye.
After Jackson's death last year, the youngsters were placed in the custody of their grandmother Katherine, who announced plans to send them to public school and allow them to mix with their peers. And Katherine has followed through with her promise - Prince and Paris have enrolled at an exclusive school in California, where previous students include Matthew Perry, Nicole Richie and Laura Dern.
The pair enjoyed their first day at The Buckley School in the San Fernando Valley on Wednesday, August 25, according to TMZ.com. Blanket will reportedly remain at home with a private tutor until he is considered ready to face public school.
More Michael Jackson News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie