Michael Jackson's Children Enjoying First Day at School
Michael Jackson's two eldest children have attended school for the first time. The superstar's three kids - Prince, 13, Paris, 12, and eight-year-old Blanket - were tutored at home under the instruction of the singer, who was determined to keep his children out of the public eye.
After Jackson's death last year, the youngsters were placed in the custody of their grandmother Katherine, who announced plans to send them to public school and allow them to mix with their peers. And Katherine has followed through with her promise - Prince and Paris have enrolled at an exclusive school in California, where previous students include Matthew Perry, Nicole Richie and Laura Dern.
The pair enjoyed their first day at The Buckley School in the San Fernando Valley on Wednesday, August 25, according to TMZ.com. Blanket will reportedly remain at home with a private tutor until he is considered ready to face public school.
More Michael Jackson News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen