Michael Jackson's Children Enjoying First Day at School
Michael Jackson's two eldest children have attended school for the first time. The superstar's three kids - Prince, 13, Paris, 12, and eight-year-old Blanket - were tutored at home under the instruction of the singer, who was determined to keep his children out of the public eye.
After Jackson's death last year, the youngsters were placed in the custody of their grandmother Katherine, who announced plans to send them to public school and allow them to mix with their peers. And Katherine has followed through with her promise - Prince and Paris have enrolled at an exclusive school in California, where previous students include Matthew Perry, Nicole Richie and Laura Dern.
The pair enjoyed their first day at The Buckley School in the San Fernando Valley on Wednesday, August 25, according to TMZ.com. Blanket will reportedly remain at home with a private tutor until he is considered ready to face public school.
More Michael Jackson News
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune