Eminem and Elton John's Grammys Collaboration Is Most Surprising Duet
Eminem's bizarre 2001 Grammy Awards collaboration with Elton John has topped a new list of the Most Surprising Duets in musical history. The odd couple beat Aerosmith and Run DMC, who teamed up for a rap-rock rendition of "Walk This Way" in 1986, and Dusty Springfield's 1987 chart smash with the Pet Shop Boys ("What Have I Done to Deserve This") on Entertainment Weekly's new list.
Also making the top 10: Bing Crosby and David Bowie's "Peace on Earth/Little Drummer Boy Christmas" collaboration, Nick Cave and Kylie Minogue's "Where the Wild Roses Go" and the KLF's "Justified & Ancient" duet with country queen Tammy Wynette.
Eminem is going to perform at 2010 MTV Video Music Awards along with Kanye West, Drake, Florence and the Machine, Justin Bieber, B.o.B, Usher and Paramore.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic