Eminem and Elton John's Grammys Collaboration Is Most Surprising Duet
Eminem's bizarre 2001 Grammy Awards collaboration with Elton John has topped a new list of the Most Surprising Duets in musical history. The odd couple beat Aerosmith and Run DMC, who teamed up for a rap-rock rendition of "Walk This Way" in 1986, and Dusty Springfield's 1987 chart smash with the Pet Shop Boys ("What Have I Done to Deserve This") on Entertainment Weekly's new list.
Also making the top 10: Bing Crosby and David Bowie's "Peace on Earth/Little Drummer Boy Christmas" collaboration, Nick Cave and Kylie Minogue's "Where the Wild Roses Go" and the KLF's "Justified & Ancient" duet with country queen Tammy Wynette.
Eminem is going to perform at 2010 MTV Video Music Awards along with Kanye West, Drake, Florence and the Machine, Justin Bieber, B.o.B, Usher and Paramore.
- Drake Gets Eighth Week at Billboard 200's No. 1, RHCP Starts at No. 2
- Photos: Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Hit the Beach in U.K. Joined by His Family
- Liv Tyler Jokes About Her 'Pointy and Giant' Baby Bump
- BET Awards 2016: Beyonce and Drake Dominate Winner List
- Muhammad Ali's Daughter Laila Gets Emotional While Honoring Her Late Father at 2016 BET Awards
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards