Eminem and Elton John's Grammys Collaboration Is Most Surprising Duet
Eminem's bizarre 2001 Grammy Awards collaboration with Elton John has topped a new list of the Most Surprising Duets in musical history. The odd couple beat Aerosmith and Run DMC, who teamed up for a rap-rock rendition of "Walk This Way" in 1986, and Dusty Springfield's 1987 chart smash with the Pet Shop Boys ("What Have I Done to Deserve This") on Entertainment Weekly's new list.
Also making the top 10: Bing Crosby and David Bowie's "Peace on Earth/Little Drummer Boy Christmas" collaboration, Nick Cave and Kylie Minogue's "Where the Wild Roses Go" and the KLF's "Justified & Ancient" duet with country queen Tammy Wynette.
Eminem is going to perform at 2010 MTV Video Music Awards along with Kanye West, Drake, Florence and the Machine, Justin Bieber, B.o.B, Usher and Paramore.
More Eminem News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie