Eminem and Elton John's Grammys Collaboration Is Most Surprising Duet
Eminem's bizarre 2001 Grammy Awards collaboration with Elton John has topped a new list of the Most Surprising Duets in musical history. The odd couple beat Aerosmith and Run DMC, who teamed up for a rap-rock rendition of "Walk This Way" in 1986, and Dusty Springfield's 1987 chart smash with the Pet Shop Boys ("What Have I Done to Deserve This") on Entertainment Weekly's new list.
Also making the top 10: Bing Crosby and David Bowie's "Peace on Earth/Little Drummer Boy Christmas" collaboration, Nick Cave and Kylie Minogue's "Where the Wild Roses Go" and the KLF's "Justified & Ancient" duet with country queen Tammy Wynette.
Eminem is going to perform at 2010 MTV Video Music Awards along with Kanye West, Drake, Florence and the Machine, Justin Bieber, B.o.B, Usher and Paramore.
More Eminem News
- Chrissy Teigen Naked in Bed in New Photos
- 'The Flash' Showrunner Promises Season 4 Will Be Fun and Less Dour
- Kourtney Kardashian Shacking Up With Younes Bendjima
- Nicolas Cage's Photo in Kazakhstani Garb Sparks Hilarious Memes on Twitter
- James Franco Unleashes Something Evil in 'The Vault' Trailer
- Tom Holland Wants to Date 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Co-Star Marisa Tomei
- Sara Sampaio Shares Topless Pic From Her Vacation in Mexico
- Henry Cavill's Mustache Will Be Digitally Removed From 'Justice League' Reshoots