Eminem and Elton John's Grammys Collaboration Is Most Surprising Duet
Eminem's bizarre 2001 Grammy Awards collaboration with Elton John has topped a new list of the Most Surprising Duets in musical history. The odd couple beat Aerosmith and Run DMC, who teamed up for a rap-rock rendition of "Walk This Way" in 1986, and Dusty Springfield's 1987 chart smash with the Pet Shop Boys ("What Have I Done to Deserve This") on Entertainment Weekly's new list.
Also making the top 10: Bing Crosby and David Bowie's "Peace on Earth/Little Drummer Boy Christmas" collaboration, Nick Cave and Kylie Minogue's "Where the Wild Roses Go" and the KLF's "Justified & Ancient" duet with country queen Tammy Wynette.
Eminem is going to perform at 2010 MTV Video Music Awards along with Kanye West, Drake, Florence and the Machine, Justin Bieber, B.o.B, Usher and Paramore.
More Eminem News
- Zayn Malik Shaves His Beard - See How His Fans React!
- Watch Juicy J and Kanye West in 'Ballin' Video
- Tina Fey Suggested Alec Baldwin to Play Donald Trump on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Watch Ben Affleck and Matt Damon Hilariously Argue Over Who's Closer to Tom Brady
- Daisy Ridley, Judi Dench and More A-Listers Join Johnny Depp in 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Confirmed! Lady GaGa Is Headlining 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again