Lil Wayne Returns to Hot 100 With 'Right Above It'
Incarcerated rapper Lil Wayne has stormed into the U.S. top 10 with his new collaboration with protege Drake. "Right Above It" debuts at number six on the new Hot 100 countdown, five spots behind Eminem and Rihanna, who score a sixth week on top of the charts with "Love the Way You Lie".
Taio Cruz spends a third week at number two with "Dynamite", while Katy Perry rounds out the new top three with "Teenage Dream".
On the Billboard Hot 200 meanwhile, Katy Perry is predicted to take the top spot next week. Led by No. 1 single "California Gurls" which features Snoop Dogg, her latest album "Teenage Dream" is estimated to sell 170,000 to 200,000 in its opening week, going head to head against Fantasia Barrino's "Back to Me" for the first position on the U.S. albums chart.
More Lil Wayne News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video