Ou Est Le Swimming Pool to Release Album Despite Tragic Death of Their Singer
British group Ou Est Le Swimming Pool are forging ahead with plans to release their debut album in October, despite the death of frontman Charles Haddon last week. The singer jumped to his death from a mast backstage at the Pukkelpop festival in Belgium just after the trio's set at the event.
But the tragedy won't halt the release of "The Golden Year". A band statement reads, "After speaking with the late Charles Haddon's family, remaining band members Joe Hutchinson and Caan Capan have decided to proceed with the original schedule for the release of the record they planned with Charles."
"Joe and Caan would like to thank everyone for their incredible support and best wishes during this extremely difficult time and ask that their privacy now be respected whilst they now take some time away."
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'