Ou Est Le Swimming Pool to Release Album Despite Tragic Death of Their Singer
British group Ou Est Le Swimming Pool are forging ahead with plans to release their debut album in October, despite the death of frontman Charles Haddon last week. The singer jumped to his death from a mast backstage at the Pukkelpop festival in Belgium just after the trio's set at the event.
But the tragedy won't halt the release of "The Golden Year". A band statement reads, "After speaking with the late Charles Haddon's family, remaining band members Joe Hutchinson and Caan Capan have decided to proceed with the original schedule for the release of the record they planned with Charles."
"Joe and Caan would like to thank everyone for their incredible support and best wishes during this extremely difficult time and ask that their privacy now be respected whilst they now take some time away."
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna