Ou Est Le Swimming Pool to Release Album Despite Tragic Death of Their Singer
British group Ou Est Le Swimming Pool are forging ahead with plans to release their debut album in October, despite the death of frontman Charles Haddon last week. The singer jumped to his death from a mast backstage at the Pukkelpop festival in Belgium just after the trio's set at the event.
But the tragedy won't halt the release of "The Golden Year". A band statement reads, "After speaking with the late Charles Haddon's family, remaining band members Joe Hutchinson and Caan Capan have decided to proceed with the original schedule for the release of the record they planned with Charles."
"Joe and Caan would like to thank everyone for their incredible support and best wishes during this extremely difficult time and ask that their privacy now be respected whilst they now take some time away."
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes