Ian Somerhalder's Damon Voted Sexiest Beast, Beating Robert Pattinson's Edward
Former "Lost" star Ian Somerhalder's vampire character in "The Vampire Diaries" has beaten "Twilight" 's Edward Cullen to be crowned America's Sexiest Beast. The actor's Damon Salvatore finished just ahead of Robert Pattinson's movie bloodsucker in Entertainment Weekly magazine's new poll of favorite TV movie monsters.
Cullen beat Cameron from "The Sarah Connor Chronicles", played by Summer Glau, and Salvatore beat Hugh Jackman's Wolverine to make it to the final vote. Morena Baccarin's "V" character Anna, Taylor Lautner's Jacob Black, Halle Berry's Storm and Alexander Skarsgard's "True Blood" character Eric Northman all made the quarterfinals.
In another news, "Twilight" patriarch Peter Facinelli has laughed off a leading critic's dishonor - the actor has landed at the top of Rolling Stone magazine film buff Peter Travers' Worst Movie Vampires list. Facinelli's Carlisle Cullen in the film franchise 'beat' Eddie Murphy's monstrous performance in "Vampire in Brooklyn" and Gerard Butler's turn in "Dracula 2000" to land at the top of the dis-list.
But he refuses to feel sorry for himself. In a tweet to fans, he writes, "YES! I finally came in Number 1 in something! Thank you Mr. Travers. As Carlisle is a compassionate humanitarian, and anti-vampire in nature, being the worst Vampire was quite the compliment." Bela Lugosi was named the Best Vampire for 1931's "Dracula" in Travers' list.
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details