Lindsay Lohan Blasts Paparazzi in Her First Tweet Since Rehab Release
Lindsay Lohan has posted her first tweet since her release from jail and court-imposed rehab - and it's a dig at the paparazzi. The actress took offense to photographers covering her every move as she applied for a new driving license and then picked up a rented car - and wanted her Twitter.com followers to know just how she felt.
She writes, "Clearly.. Paparazzi shouldn't be allowed to take pictures or video while someone's driving or at a stop light. 4every1's sake #trafficpolice." (sic) Lindsay has been silent online ever since she started her jail sentence for violating her parole on a 2007 DUI arrest.
The "Mean Girls" star was released from UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles on Tuesday, August 24. Prior to that, the actress was cleared over allegations she stole a luxury watch.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'Saturday Night Live' Taps Kristen Stewart as the Next Host
- Armie Hammer Responds to 'Green Lantern Corps' Rumor
- Big Sean Performs 'Bounce Back', Premieres 'Sunday Morning Jetpack' on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Louis Tomlinson Reunites With Briana Jungwirth to Celebrate Their Son's 1st Birthday
- Luke Bryan to Sing National Anthem at Super Bowl
- 'Veronica Mars' Boss Hints at Potential Revival
- Artist of the Week: Kehlani
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington