Lindsay Lohan Blasts Paparazzi in Her First Tweet Since Rehab Release
Lindsay Lohan has posted her first tweet since her release from jail and court-imposed rehab - and it's a dig at the paparazzi. The actress took offense to photographers covering her every move as she applied for a new driving license and then picked up a rented car - and wanted her Twitter.com followers to know just how she felt.
She writes, "Clearly.. Paparazzi shouldn't be allowed to take pictures or video while someone's driving or at a stop light. 4every1's sake #trafficpolice." (sic) Lindsay has been silent online ever since she started her jail sentence for violating her parole on a 2007 DUI arrest.
The "Mean Girls" star was released from UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles on Tuesday, August 24. Prior to that, the actress was cleared over allegations she stole a luxury watch.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'
- Did Geoff Johns Just Confirm That Armie Hammer Would Play Green Lantern in DC Movies?
- Inside Kanye West's Music Comeback Plans Following Hospitalization
- Kendall Jenner Isn't Happy About That Rolls-Royce for Her Birthday? Here's Why
- Mariah Carey Can't Wear Her Shoes Alone in New Promo for 'Mariah's World'