Lindsay Lohan Blasts Paparazzi in Her First Tweet Since Rehab Release
Lindsay Lohan has posted her first tweet since her release from jail and court-imposed rehab - and it's a dig at the paparazzi. The actress took offense to photographers covering her every move as she applied for a new driving license and then picked up a rented car - and wanted her Twitter.com followers to know just how she felt.
She writes, "Clearly.. Paparazzi shouldn't be allowed to take pictures or video while someone's driving or at a stop light. 4every1's sake #trafficpolice." (sic) Lindsay has been silent online ever since she started her jail sentence for violating her parole on a 2007 DUI arrest.
The "Mean Girls" star was released from UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles on Tuesday, August 24. Prior to that, the actress was cleared over allegations she stole a luxury watch.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding