Lindsay Lohan Blasts Paparazzi in Her First Tweet Since Rehab Release
Lindsay Lohan has posted her first tweet since her release from jail and court-imposed rehab - and it's a dig at the paparazzi. The actress took offense to photographers covering her every move as she applied for a new driving license and then picked up a rented car - and wanted her Twitter.com followers to know just how she felt.
She writes, "Clearly.. Paparazzi shouldn't be allowed to take pictures or video while someone's driving or at a stop light. 4every1's sake #trafficpolice." (sic) Lindsay has been silent online ever since she started her jail sentence for violating her parole on a 2007 DUI arrest.
The "Mean Girls" star was released from UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles on Tuesday, August 24. Prior to that, the actress was cleared over allegations she stole a luxury watch.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign