Lindsay Lohan Blasts Paparazzi in Her First Tweet Since Rehab Release
Lindsay Lohan has posted her first tweet since her release from jail and court-imposed rehab - and it's a dig at the paparazzi. The actress took offense to photographers covering her every move as she applied for a new driving license and then picked up a rented car - and wanted her Twitter.com followers to know just how she felt.
She writes, "Clearly.. Paparazzi shouldn't be allowed to take pictures or video while someone's driving or at a stop light. 4every1's sake #trafficpolice." (sic) Lindsay has been silent online ever since she started her jail sentence for violating her parole on a 2007 DUI arrest.
The "Mean Girls" star was released from UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles on Tuesday, August 24. Prior to that, the actress was cleared over allegations she stole a luxury watch.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'