Kelly Osbourne to Offer Up Style Comments on 'Fashion Police'
Kelly Osbourne has joined the style force - the British pop star-turned-reality TV favorite is to co-host U.S. show "Fashion Police" with comedienne Joan Rivers. The Osbournes and "Dancing with the Stars" personality will offer up style comments following major red carpet events alongside Rivers and stylist George Kotsiopoulos on U.S. cable network E!.
Ozzy Osbourne's daughter will make her debut on the show on Monday, August 30 to comment on the fashions at Sunday's, August 29 Emmy Awards. She'll then appear weekly on the stylish show beginning September 10.
Thrilled Osbourne coos, "Its' a dream come true... and I can't f**king wait to work with Joan Rivers every week. How amazing is my life right now?" Osbourne has also just landed her first major film role in "Should Have Been Romeo".
More Kelly Osbourne News
- Jennifer Aniston Returns to TV With Reese Witherspoon on Series About Morning Shows
- Madison Beer Is Not Dating Brooklyn Beckham
- Katy Perry to Host the 2017 MTV Video Music Awards
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show