Kelly Osbourne to Offer Up Style Comments on 'Fashion Police'
Kelly Osbourne has joined the style force - the British pop star-turned-reality TV favorite is to co-host U.S. show "Fashion Police" with comedienne Joan Rivers. The Osbournes and "Dancing with the Stars" personality will offer up style comments following major red carpet events alongside Rivers and stylist George Kotsiopoulos on U.S. cable network E!.
Ozzy Osbourne's daughter will make her debut on the show on Monday, August 30 to comment on the fashions at Sunday's, August 29 Emmy Awards. She'll then appear weekly on the stylish show beginning September 10.
Thrilled Osbourne coos, "Its' a dream come true... and I can't f**king wait to work with Joan Rivers every week. How amazing is my life right now?" Osbourne has also just landed her first major film role in "Should Have Been Romeo".
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle