Kelly Osbourne to Offer Up Style Comments on 'Fashion Police'
Kelly Osbourne has joined the style force - the British pop star-turned-reality TV favorite is to co-host U.S. show "Fashion Police" with comedienne Joan Rivers. The Osbournes and "Dancing with the Stars" personality will offer up style comments following major red carpet events alongside Rivers and stylist George Kotsiopoulos on U.S. cable network E!.
Ozzy Osbourne's daughter will make her debut on the show on Monday, August 30 to comment on the fashions at Sunday's, August 29 Emmy Awards. She'll then appear weekly on the stylish show beginning September 10.
Thrilled Osbourne coos, "Its' a dream come true... and I can't f**king wait to work with Joan Rivers every week. How amazing is my life right now?" Osbourne has also just landed her first major film role in "Should Have Been Romeo".
More Kelly Osbourne News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special