Kelly Osbourne to Offer Up Style Comments on 'Fashion Police'
Kelly Osbourne has joined the style force - the British pop star-turned-reality TV favorite is to co-host U.S. show "Fashion Police" with comedienne Joan Rivers. The Osbournes and "Dancing with the Stars" personality will offer up style comments following major red carpet events alongside Rivers and stylist George Kotsiopoulos on U.S. cable network E!.
Ozzy Osbourne's daughter will make her debut on the show on Monday, August 30 to comment on the fashions at Sunday's, August 29 Emmy Awards. She'll then appear weekly on the stylish show beginning September 10.
Thrilled Osbourne coos, "Its' a dream come true... and I can't f**king wait to work with Joan Rivers every week. How amazing is my life right now?" Osbourne has also just landed her first major film role in "Should Have Been Romeo".
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie