Kelly Osbourne to Offer Up Style Comments on 'Fashion Police'
Kelly Osbourne has joined the style force - the British pop star-turned-reality TV favorite is to co-host U.S. show "Fashion Police" with comedienne Joan Rivers. The Osbournes and "Dancing with the Stars" personality will offer up style comments following major red carpet events alongside Rivers and stylist George Kotsiopoulos on U.S. cable network E!.
Ozzy Osbourne's daughter will make her debut on the show on Monday, August 30 to comment on the fashions at Sunday's, August 29 Emmy Awards. She'll then appear weekly on the stylish show beginning September 10.
Thrilled Osbourne coos, "Its' a dream come true... and I can't f**king wait to work with Joan Rivers every week. How amazing is my life right now?" Osbourne has also just landed her first major film role in "Should Have Been Romeo".
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'