Knife-Wielding Man Breaking Into Paris Hilton's Property Charged With Felony Burglary
The man who was arrested for allegedly trying to break into Paris Hilton's Los Angeles home while carrying two large knives has been charged with one count of felony burglary. The hotel heiress took to her micro blogging site to reveal her terror after she was woken up on Tuesday morning, August 24 by a strange noise and discovered Nathan Lee Parada trying to gain entry to her house.
Cops arrested the intruder in the socialite's garden. The Los Angeles County District Attorney has now charged the 31-year-old man with one felony count of attempted residential burglary with a person present, reports TMZ.
Parada remains in custody and is being held on $50,000 bail. He faces up to six years in state prison if convicted.
More Paris Hilton News
- Sophie Turner Holds Tight to Beau Joe Jonas on a Dinner Date in London
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Swift May Replace Beyonce at Coachella 2017
- 'Nashville' Star Exits the Show After 'Devastating' Twist
- 'The Fate of the Furious': Dom Is Going to Kill Letty in New Trailer
- Kourtney Kardashian Is in 'Self-Destruct Mode' After Scott Disick Split
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Tropical Song 'Swalla' Ft. Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla $ign