Knife-Wielding Man Breaking Into Paris Hilton's Property Charged With Felony Burglary
The man who was arrested for allegedly trying to break into Paris Hilton's Los Angeles home while carrying two large knives has been charged with one count of felony burglary. The hotel heiress took to her micro blogging site to reveal her terror after she was woken up on Tuesday morning, August 24 by a strange noise and discovered Nathan Lee Parada trying to gain entry to her house.
Cops arrested the intruder in the socialite's garden. The Los Angeles County District Attorney has now charged the 31-year-old man with one felony count of attempted residential burglary with a person present, reports TMZ.
Parada remains in custody and is being held on $50,000 bail. He faces up to six years in state prison if convicted.
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory