Knife-Wielding Man Breaking Into Paris Hilton's Property Charged With Felony Burglary
The man who was arrested for allegedly trying to break into Paris Hilton's Los Angeles home while carrying two large knives has been charged with one count of felony burglary. The hotel heiress took to her micro blogging site to reveal her terror after she was woken up on Tuesday morning, August 24 by a strange noise and discovered Nathan Lee Parada trying to gain entry to her house.
Cops arrested the intruder in the socialite's garden. The Los Angeles County District Attorney has now charged the 31-year-old man with one felony count of attempted residential burglary with a person present, reports TMZ.
Parada remains in custody and is being held on $50,000 bail. He faces up to six years in state prison if convicted.
More Paris Hilton News
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Producers Plead Guilty Over Harrison Ford's Accident
- Diplo Confirms Usher, Sam Hunt and Travi$ Scott Collabs for Major Lazer's New Album
- Lindsay Lohan Apologizes for Instagram Rant, Isn't Sure She Can Fix Relationship With Fiance
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test