Knife-Wielding Man Breaking Into Paris Hilton's Property Charged With Felony Burglary
The man who was arrested for allegedly trying to break into Paris Hilton's Los Angeles home while carrying two large knives has been charged with one count of felony burglary. The hotel heiress took to her micro blogging site to reveal her terror after she was woken up on Tuesday morning, August 24 by a strange noise and discovered Nathan Lee Parada trying to gain entry to her house.
Cops arrested the intruder in the socialite's garden. The Los Angeles County District Attorney has now charged the 31-year-old man with one felony count of attempted residential burglary with a person present, reports TMZ.
Parada remains in custody and is being held on $50,000 bail. He faces up to six years in state prison if convicted.
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character