Knife-Wielding Man Breaking Into Paris Hilton's Property Charged With Felony Burglary
The man who was arrested for allegedly trying to break into Paris Hilton's Los Angeles home while carrying two large knives has been charged with one count of felony burglary. The hotel heiress took to her micro blogging site to reveal her terror after she was woken up on Tuesday morning, August 24 by a strange noise and discovered Nathan Lee Parada trying to gain entry to her house.
Cops arrested the intruder in the socialite's garden. The Los Angeles County District Attorney has now charged the 31-year-old man with one felony count of attempted residential burglary with a person present, reports TMZ.
Parada remains in custody and is being held on $50,000 bail. He faces up to six years in state prison if convicted.
More Paris Hilton News
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration