Zac Brown to Welcome Baby Girl in 2011
Country music singer Zac Brown is set to become a dad for the fourth time. The Zac Brown Band frontman's wife Shelley is expecting a baby girl early 2011, his spokesperson tells People.com.
And so far, the singer is still the only man in the house - the couple's fourth daughter will join big sisters three-year-old Justice, two-year-old Lucy, and 11-month-old Georgia Sloan.
Zac Brown formed Zac Brown Band in 2002. The band, initially playing in a music club and restaurant called Zac's Place, released their first album "Far from Einstyne" in 2004. Their new album "You Get What You Give" is due out September 21 and has Jimmy Buffett as well as guitar virtuoso Tony Rice joining as special guests.
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'