Zac Brown to Welcome Baby Girl in 2011
Country music singer Zac Brown is set to become a dad for the fourth time. The Zac Brown Band frontman's wife Shelley is expecting a baby girl early 2011, his spokesperson tells People.com.
And so far, the singer is still the only man in the house - the couple's fourth daughter will join big sisters three-year-old Justice, two-year-old Lucy, and 11-month-old Georgia Sloan.
Zac Brown formed Zac Brown Band in 2002. The band, initially playing in a music club and restaurant called Zac's Place, released their first album "Far from Einstyne" in 2004. Their new album "You Get What You Give" is due out September 21 and has Jimmy Buffett as well as guitar virtuoso Tony Rice joining as special guests.
More Zac Brown Band News
- Drake Gets Eighth Week at Billboard 200's No. 1, RHCP Starts at No. 2
- Photos: Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Hit the Beach in U.K. Joined by His Family
- Liv Tyler Jokes About Her 'Pointy and Giant' Baby Bump
- BET Awards 2016: Beyonce and Drake Dominate Winner List
- Muhammad Ali's Daughter Laila Gets Emotional While Honoring Her Late Father at 2016 BET Awards
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards