Zac Brown to Welcome Baby Girl in 2011
Country music singer Zac Brown is set to become a dad for the fourth time. The Zac Brown Band frontman's wife Shelley is expecting a baby girl early 2011, his spokesperson tells People.com.
And so far, the singer is still the only man in the house - the couple's fourth daughter will join big sisters three-year-old Justice, two-year-old Lucy, and 11-month-old Georgia Sloan.
Zac Brown formed Zac Brown Band in 2002. The band, initially playing in a music club and restaurant called Zac's Place, released their first album "Far from Einstyne" in 2004. Their new album "You Get What You Give" is due out September 21 and has Jimmy Buffett as well as guitar virtuoso Tony Rice joining as special guests.
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It
- Scott Disick Hangs Out With Khloe Kardashian Look-Alike in the Beverly Hills Hotel
- Has Zoe Saldana Revealed 'Avengers 4' Title?
- Kendrick Lamar Announces 'The Damn. Tour' Dates