Zac Brown to Welcome Baby Girl in 2011
Country music singer Zac Brown is set to become a dad for the fourth time. The Zac Brown Band frontman's wife Shelley is expecting a baby girl early 2011, his spokesperson tells People.com.
And so far, the singer is still the only man in the house - the couple's fourth daughter will join big sisters three-year-old Justice, two-year-old Lucy, and 11-month-old Georgia Sloan.
Zac Brown formed Zac Brown Band in 2002. The band, initially playing in a music club and restaurant called Zac's Place, released their first album "Far from Einstyne" in 2004. Their new album "You Get What You Give" is due out September 21 and has Jimmy Buffett as well as guitar virtuoso Tony Rice joining as special guests.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show