Lindsay Lohan Driving Again After DUI Conviction
Lindsay Lohan is back behind the wheel just two days after completing her sentence for a DUI conviction. The "Mean Girls" star was jailed last month for breaching her probation stemming from an incident back in 2007 and after her release she served 23 days in rehab.
She was discharged from the treatment facility on Tuesday, August 24 and on Wednesday she was spotted visiting a Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) office in Santa Monica, California in a bid to regain her driving license, which was taken away after her arrest.
And Lohan was back on the road within a matter of hours - she was snapped driving a luxurious Maserati sportscar around Los Angeles in the early hours of Thursday morning.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'