Lindsay Lohan Driving Again After DUI Conviction
Lindsay Lohan is back behind the wheel just two days after completing her sentence for a DUI conviction. The "Mean Girls" star was jailed last month for breaching her probation stemming from an incident back in 2007 and after her release she served 23 days in rehab.
She was discharged from the treatment facility on Tuesday, August 24 and on Wednesday she was spotted visiting a Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) office in Santa Monica, California in a bid to regain her driving license, which was taken away after her arrest.
And Lohan was back on the road within a matter of hours - she was snapped driving a luxurious Maserati sportscar around Los Angeles in the early hours of Thursday morning.
- Suspect in Ariana Grande Concert Bombing Identified, His Brother Arrested by Police
- Ashley Tisdale and Lucas Grabeel Reunite to Cover Classic 'High School Musical' Song
- Katy Perry Wants to Celebrate Her $25M 'American Idol' Paycheck With a 'Beautiful Man'
- Hailey Baldwin Goes Braless for Maxim as She's Dubbed the World's Sexiest Woman
- 'The Voice' Live Finale Part 2: And the Winner of Season 12 Is....
- Kim Kardashian Faces Backlash Over Insensitive Tribute to Manchester Attack Victims
- Future Enlists Kendrick Lamar on 'Mask Off' Remix - Listen
- Karrueche Tran Denied Permanent Restraining Order Against Chris Brown