Lindsay Lohan Driving Again After DUI Conviction
Lindsay Lohan is back behind the wheel just two days after completing her sentence for a DUI conviction. The "Mean Girls" star was jailed last month for breaching her probation stemming from an incident back in 2007 and after her release she served 23 days in rehab.
She was discharged from the treatment facility on Tuesday, August 24 and on Wednesday she was spotted visiting a Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) office in Santa Monica, California in a bid to regain her driving license, which was taken away after her arrest.
And Lohan was back on the road within a matter of hours - she was snapped driving a luxurious Maserati sportscar around Los Angeles in the early hours of Thursday morning.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked