Lindsay Lohan Driving Again After DUI Conviction
Lindsay Lohan is back behind the wheel just two days after completing her sentence for a DUI conviction. The "Mean Girls" star was jailed last month for breaching her probation stemming from an incident back in 2007 and after her release she served 23 days in rehab.
She was discharged from the treatment facility on Tuesday, August 24 and on Wednesday she was spotted visiting a Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) office in Santa Monica, California in a bid to regain her driving license, which was taken away after her arrest.
And Lohan was back on the road within a matter of hours - she was snapped driving a luxurious Maserati sportscar around Los Angeles in the early hours of Thursday morning.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch