Lindsay Lohan Driving Again After DUI Conviction
Lindsay Lohan is back behind the wheel just two days after completing her sentence for a DUI conviction. The "Mean Girls" star was jailed last month for breaching her probation stemming from an incident back in 2007 and after her release she served 23 days in rehab.
She was discharged from the treatment facility on Tuesday, August 24 and on Wednesday she was spotted visiting a Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) office in Santa Monica, California in a bid to regain her driving license, which was taken away after her arrest.
And Lohan was back on the road within a matter of hours - she was snapped driving a luxurious Maserati sportscar around Los Angeles in the early hours of Thursday morning.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic