Michelle Rodriguez Penning Screenplay of 'Bandits' Remake
Actress Michelle Rodriguez is writing a screenplay about women breaking out of prison. The "Avatar" star is putting pen to paper to draft a remake of 1997 German movie "Bandits", about four female convicts on the run, and hopes the script will impress Hollywood bosses.
And Rodriguez admits she would be tempted to star in the movie if it is eventually made into a film. She tells Movie Hole, "I'm writing a remake of The Bandits, which is about four girls who break out of jail and get chased across the country by the feds and by this MTV-like representative. It's an old German film. I'm writing it pro-Bono, so if the producer likes it, he'll make it."
"We'll see (about acting in it). I'd think so. But you know, I got into this business to write - not to act. But as an incentive for people to read my s**t, I have to agree to be in the film. I'm starting a whole new career so I'm like a kid in a candy store."
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala