Michelle Rodriguez Penning Screenplay of 'Bandits' Remake
Actress Michelle Rodriguez is writing a screenplay about women breaking out of prison. The "Avatar" star is putting pen to paper to draft a remake of 1997 German movie "Bandits", about four female convicts on the run, and hopes the script will impress Hollywood bosses.
And Rodriguez admits she would be tempted to star in the movie if it is eventually made into a film. She tells Movie Hole, "I'm writing a remake of The Bandits, which is about four girls who break out of jail and get chased across the country by the feds and by this MTV-like representative. It's an old German film. I'm writing it pro-Bono, so if the producer likes it, he'll make it."
"We'll see (about acting in it). I'd think so. But you know, I got into this business to write - not to act. But as an incentive for people to read my s**t, I have to agree to be in the film. I'm starting a whole new career so I'm like a kid in a candy store."
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'