Michelle Rodriguez Penning Screenplay of 'Bandits' Remake
Actress Michelle Rodriguez is writing a screenplay about women breaking out of prison. The "Avatar" star is putting pen to paper to draft a remake of 1997 German movie "Bandits", about four female convicts on the run, and hopes the script will impress Hollywood bosses.
And Rodriguez admits she would be tempted to star in the movie if it is eventually made into a film. She tells Movie Hole, "I'm writing a remake of The Bandits, which is about four girls who break out of jail and get chased across the country by the feds and by this MTV-like representative. It's an old German film. I'm writing it pro-Bono, so if the producer likes it, he'll make it."
"We'll see (about acting in it). I'd think so. But you know, I got into this business to write - not to act. But as an incentive for people to read my s**t, I have to agree to be in the film. I'm starting a whole new career so I'm like a kid in a candy store."
More Michelle Rodriguez News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent