Katy Perry Giving Free Pillows to Waiting Fans in New York
Katy Perry is showing off her generous side by donating free pillows and blankets to fans who have been camping out to see her perform in New York City. The pop star is due to play a free concert at an outdoor plaza in the Big Apple to promote her new album, "Teenage Dream", on the "TODAY" show on Friday, August 27.
Fans began queuing up to see the singer days in advance - and she decided to thank them for their loyalty by ordering customized cushions and quilts with her name printed on them. In a post on her Twitter.com page, Perry writes, "I had special Teenage Dream pillows & blankys made just for those of you that are camping out for the Today show! Yay!"
Led by No. 1 single "California Gurls" which features Snoop Dogg, "Teenage Dream" has been released in United States since August 24. It is predicted to sell 170,000 to 200,000 in its opening week, going head to head against Fantasia Barrino's "Back to Me" for the first position on Billboard Hot 200.
More Katy Perry News
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit