Gary Busey Is Real-Life Hero, Helping Car Crash Victim
Actor Gary Busey has been hailed a hero after he rushed to help a car crash victim in California. The "Lethal Weapon" star was quick to call emergency services after spotting two cars collide on Pacific Coast Highway in Malibu earlier this week.
He then crossed through traffic to get to the scene of the accident, where he motioned for passing vehicles to slow down and assisted an injured man until paramedics arrived. The 21-year-old victim's mum tells TMZ.com that Busey was "very sweet and caring". The man is said to be recovering well after the incident.
Gary Busey, a father of two, is best known for his roles in films such as "The Buddy Holly Story" and "Point Break" in addition to "Lethal Weapon".
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent