Gary Busey Is Real-Life Hero, Helping Car Crash Victim
Actor Gary Busey has been hailed a hero after he rushed to help a car crash victim in California. The "Lethal Weapon" star was quick to call emergency services after spotting two cars collide on Pacific Coast Highway in Malibu earlier this week.
He then crossed through traffic to get to the scene of the accident, where he motioned for passing vehicles to slow down and assisted an injured man until paramedics arrived. The 21-year-old victim's mum tells TMZ.com that Busey was "very sweet and caring". The man is said to be recovering well after the incident.
Gary Busey, a father of two, is best known for his roles in films such as "The Buddy Holly Story" and "Point Break" in addition to "Lethal Weapon".
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group