Gary Busey Is Real-Life Hero, Helping Car Crash Victim
Actor Gary Busey has been hailed a hero after he rushed to help a car crash victim in California. The "Lethal Weapon" star was quick to call emergency services after spotting two cars collide on Pacific Coast Highway in Malibu earlier this week.
He then crossed through traffic to get to the scene of the accident, where he motioned for passing vehicles to slow down and assisted an injured man until paramedics arrived. The 21-year-old victim's mum tells TMZ.com that Busey was "very sweet and caring". The man is said to be recovering well after the incident.
Gary Busey, a father of two, is best known for his roles in films such as "The Buddy Holly Story" and "Point Break" in addition to "Lethal Weapon".
- 'The Flash' Season 3 Finale Confirms the Twisted Theory, Reveals Real Victim
- Scott Disick Hoping for 'Awkward Run-In' With Kourtney Kardashian During Outing With Bella Thorne
- Camila Cabello Teams Up With Ed Sheeran, Pharrell and Charli XCX on Upcoming Album
- 'American Crime Story': Get Official First Look at Penelope Cruz as Donatella Versace
- Hollywood Mourns the Death of James Bond Star Roger Moore
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago