Gary Busey Is Real-Life Hero, Helping Car Crash Victim
Actor Gary Busey has been hailed a hero after he rushed to help a car crash victim in California. The "Lethal Weapon" star was quick to call emergency services after spotting two cars collide on Pacific Coast Highway in Malibu earlier this week.
He then crossed through traffic to get to the scene of the accident, where he motioned for passing vehicles to slow down and assisted an injured man until paramedics arrived. The 21-year-old victim's mum tells TMZ.com that Busey was "very sweet and caring". The man is said to be recovering well after the incident.
Gary Busey, a father of two, is best known for his roles in films such as "The Buddy Holly Story" and "Point Break" in addition to "Lethal Weapon".
More Gary Busey News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!