Gary Busey Is Real-Life Hero, Helping Car Crash Victim
Actor Gary Busey has been hailed a hero after he rushed to help a car crash victim in California. The "Lethal Weapon" star was quick to call emergency services after spotting two cars collide on Pacific Coast Highway in Malibu earlier this week.
He then crossed through traffic to get to the scene of the accident, where he motioned for passing vehicles to slow down and assisted an injured man until paramedics arrived. The 21-year-old victim's mum tells TMZ.com that Busey was "very sweet and caring". The man is said to be recovering well after the incident.
Gary Busey, a father of two, is best known for his roles in films such as "The Buddy Holly Story" and "Point Break" in addition to "Lethal Weapon".
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch