Lindsay Lohan Applying for Driving License Again
Lindsay Lohan wants to get back behind the wheel - she applied for a driving license a day after completing her sentence for a 2007 DUI arrest. The "Mean Girls" actress was jailed last month for breaching her probation stemming from the incident.
Upon her release, after less than two weeks, she was ordered to spend 90 days in rehab at the UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles and on Tuesday, August 24 she was discharged after just 23 days on the advice of her doctor. Lohan was suspended from driving after her arrest but she visited a Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) office in California on Wednesday to fill out the necessary paperwork to get back on the road, according to Okmagazine.com.
A source tells the website, "Lindsay went to the DMV in Santa Monica today. You're not allowed to drive if you are on probation for DUI, but she went to jail for ignoring her rules of probation on DUI, and she's served her time so she can re-apply."
"She stopped at the DMV in Santa Monica wearing the same outfit from this morning. I imagine that she's filling out paperwork to get her license back."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory