Lindsay Lohan Applying for Driving License Again
Lindsay Lohan wants to get back behind the wheel - she applied for a driving license a day after completing her sentence for a 2007 DUI arrest. The "Mean Girls" actress was jailed last month for breaching her probation stemming from the incident.
Upon her release, after less than two weeks, she was ordered to spend 90 days in rehab at the UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles and on Tuesday, August 24 she was discharged after just 23 days on the advice of her doctor. Lohan was suspended from driving after her arrest but she visited a Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) office in California on Wednesday to fill out the necessary paperwork to get back on the road, according to Okmagazine.com.
A source tells the website, "Lindsay went to the DMV in Santa Monica today. You're not allowed to drive if you are on probation for DUI, but she went to jail for ignoring her rules of probation on DUI, and she's served her time so she can re-apply."
"She stopped at the DMV in Santa Monica wearing the same outfit from this morning. I imagine that she's filling out paperwork to get her license back."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences