Brian McFadden Blasts Delta Airline for Being Rude and Careless
Irish singer Brian McFadden has blasted an American airline in a series of furious 'tweets' after his luggage was lost on a recent flight. The former Westlife star was traveling from Los Angeles to New York on Delta Airlines this week and was less than impressed with the small plane he boarded.
He took to his Twitter.com page to complain, ranting: "Sitting in the smallest seat ever on an airplane. My knees are up to my chin! Feel claustrophobic. This plane stinks of wee. Think I'll get the train next time. At least you can stick your head out the window. Let me off this poxy plane."
And McFadden was even angrier following his return flight - after Delta employees misplaced his baggage. He tweeted: "It's official. The Delta airlines flight back was worse. The rudest check-in staff on the planet hands down and dumb. F**k you Delta Airlines. very moment of this flight from checking in to baggage claim was below par! Stupid f**king Delta Airlines lost my luggage!"
"I would rather walk than ever travel Delta Airlines again. If you work for them and you are nice quit now before you get dragged down by the majority of rude staff. SO MAD."
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist