Brian McFadden Blasts Delta Airline for Being Rude and Careless
Irish singer Brian McFadden has blasted an American airline in a series of furious 'tweets' after his luggage was lost on a recent flight. The former Westlife star was traveling from Los Angeles to New York on Delta Airlines this week and was less than impressed with the small plane he boarded.
He took to his Twitter.com page to complain, ranting: "Sitting in the smallest seat ever on an airplane. My knees are up to my chin! Feel claustrophobic. This plane stinks of wee. Think I'll get the train next time. At least you can stick your head out the window. Let me off this poxy plane."
And McFadden was even angrier following his return flight - after Delta employees misplaced his baggage. He tweeted: "It's official. The Delta airlines flight back was worse. The rudest check-in staff on the planet hands down and dumb. F**k you Delta Airlines. very moment of this flight from checking in to baggage claim was below par! Stupid f**king Delta Airlines lost my luggage!"
"I would rather walk than ever travel Delta Airlines again. If you work for them and you are nice quit now before you get dragged down by the majority of rude staff. SO MAD."
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri