Brian McFadden Blasts Delta Airline for Being Rude and Careless
Irish singer Brian McFadden has blasted an American airline in a series of furious 'tweets' after his luggage was lost on a recent flight. The former Westlife star was traveling from Los Angeles to New York on Delta Airlines this week and was less than impressed with the small plane he boarded.
He took to his Twitter.com page to complain, ranting: "Sitting in the smallest seat ever on an airplane. My knees are up to my chin! Feel claustrophobic. This plane stinks of wee. Think I'll get the train next time. At least you can stick your head out the window. Let me off this poxy plane."
And McFadden was even angrier following his return flight - after Delta employees misplaced his baggage. He tweeted: "It's official. The Delta airlines flight back was worse. The rudest check-in staff on the planet hands down and dumb. F**k you Delta Airlines. very moment of this flight from checking in to baggage claim was below par! Stupid f**king Delta Airlines lost my luggage!"
"I would rather walk than ever travel Delta Airlines again. If you work for them and you are nice quit now before you get dragged down by the majority of rude staff. SO MAD."
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory