Sylvester Stallone Snubs Viagra in Sex Life
Sylvester Stallone is adamant he won't succumb to using sex-aid drug Viagra, because he's happy with his wife Jennifer Flavin. The 64-year-old Rambo star insists no man should need to use pills to help their sex life if they have an attractive lover "unless you're jet-lagged", adding, "It's all about your partner, let's face it."
And the actor relies on his charm to woo women: "I'm a good flirt. I do flirt well. Not that I'm a great Casanova but I think women love clever banter, not just saying, 'Let's go to my house and get naked.' Maybe later but have a joke around first."
Before ending up with Flavin, Stallone has been married two times. At age 28 he married Sasha Czack and had two sons with her. They divorced in 1985 and Stallone married Brigitte Nielsen in the same year only to split from her two years later. The actor then met Flavin and married her in May 1997. They have three daughters.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked