Sylvester Stallone Snubs Viagra in Sex Life
Sylvester Stallone is adamant he won't succumb to using sex-aid drug Viagra, because he's happy with his wife Jennifer Flavin. The 64-year-old Rambo star insists no man should need to use pills to help their sex life if they have an attractive lover "unless you're jet-lagged", adding, "It's all about your partner, let's face it."
And the actor relies on his charm to woo women: "I'm a good flirt. I do flirt well. Not that I'm a great Casanova but I think women love clever banter, not just saying, 'Let's go to my house and get naked.' Maybe later but have a joke around first."
Before ending up with Flavin, Stallone has been married two times. At age 28 he married Sasha Czack and had two sons with her. They divorced in 1985 and Stallone married Brigitte Nielsen in the same year only to split from her two years later. The actor then met Flavin and married her in May 1997. They have three daughters.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy