Sylvester Stallone Snubs Viagra in Sex Life
Sylvester Stallone is adamant he won't succumb to using sex-aid drug Viagra, because he's happy with his wife Jennifer Flavin. The 64-year-old Rambo star insists no man should need to use pills to help their sex life if they have an attractive lover "unless you're jet-lagged", adding, "It's all about your partner, let's face it."
And the actor relies on his charm to woo women: "I'm a good flirt. I do flirt well. Not that I'm a great Casanova but I think women love clever banter, not just saying, 'Let's go to my house and get naked.' Maybe later but have a joke around first."
Before ending up with Flavin, Stallone has been married two times. At age 28 he married Sasha Czack and had two sons with her. They divorced in 1985 and Stallone married Brigitte Nielsen in the same year only to split from her two years later. The actor then met Flavin and married her in May 1997. They have three daughters.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent