Sylvester Stallone Snubs Viagra in Sex Life
Sylvester Stallone is adamant he won't succumb to using sex-aid drug Viagra, because he's happy with his wife Jennifer Flavin. The 64-year-old Rambo star insists no man should need to use pills to help their sex life if they have an attractive lover "unless you're jet-lagged", adding, "It's all about your partner, let's face it."
And the actor relies on his charm to woo women: "I'm a good flirt. I do flirt well. Not that I'm a great Casanova but I think women love clever banter, not just saying, 'Let's go to my house and get naked.' Maybe later but have a joke around first."
Before ending up with Flavin, Stallone has been married two times. At age 28 he married Sasha Czack and had two sons with her. They divorced in 1985 and Stallone married Brigitte Nielsen in the same year only to split from her two years later. The actor then met Flavin and married her in May 1997. They have three daughters.
More Sylvester Stallone News
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Mixed-Up Teams and Nude Photo Shoot
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Backstreet Boys' Performance, a 'Nickathlon' and a Zero Gravity Date
- See Margot Robbie's Drastic Transformation to Portray Tonya Harding
- Green Day Roasts Donald Trump in 'Troubled Times' Lyric Video
- New Couple Alert! Suki Waterhouse and 'Rogue One' Star Diego Luna Caught Getting Handsy in Mexico
- Kourtney Kardashian Is Still 'Serious' About Scott Disick Despite Reunion With Justin Bieber
- Mariah Carey and Elton John Rake in Millions of Dollars From Russian Billionaire Heiress' Wedding
- Armie Hammer and Elizabeth Chambers Welcome Baby No. 2