U2 Ordered to Pay $22,000 in Fine for Playing Too Loud in Barcelona
U2 have been fined in Spain for playing too loud for too long. Barcelona officials took offense to the Irish band's rehearsals for their tour in a soccer stadium last year when they ran two hours past their allocated time slot - and it's going to cost the rockers. According to the Associated Press, Bono and his bandmates have been told they must pay a fine of $22,000.
Another artist who might land in trouble for filming music video in Barcelona is Shakira. Her video shoot reportedly is under investigation by the local official because she rode a motorcycle without a helmet and dancing in a city fountain which are considered illegal.
Like what happened to U2, the trouble may also result in a fine for Shakira.
More U2 News
- Lindsay Lohan Spotted Drinking, Smoking and Showing Tiny Baby Bump During Vacation
- 'DWTS' Alum Hayes Grier's Involved in Car Crash, Brother Asks for Prayer as He's 'Pretty Busted Up'
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Is Looking to Add This A-Lister
- Selena Gomez Is Gearing Up for New Album
- Halsey Thanks Fans for Their Support After Sharing Tragic Miscarriage Story
- Bristol Palin's Husband Dakota Meyer Slammed for Placing Gun Near Baby. See the Scary Pic
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa