U2 Ordered to Pay $22,000 in Fine for Playing Too Loud in Barcelona
U2 have been fined in Spain for playing too loud for too long. Barcelona officials took offense to the Irish band's rehearsals for their tour in a soccer stadium last year when they ran two hours past their allocated time slot - and it's going to cost the rockers. According to the Associated Press, Bono and his bandmates have been told they must pay a fine of $22,000.
Another artist who might land in trouble for filming music video in Barcelona is Shakira. Her video shoot reportedly is under investigation by the local official because she rode a motorcycle without a helmet and dancing in a city fountain which are considered illegal.
Like what happened to U2, the trouble may also result in a fine for Shakira.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival