U2 Ordered to Pay $22,000 in Fine for Playing Too Loud in Barcelona
U2 have been fined in Spain for playing too loud for too long. Barcelona officials took offense to the Irish band's rehearsals for their tour in a soccer stadium last year when they ran two hours past their allocated time slot - and it's going to cost the rockers. According to the Associated Press, Bono and his bandmates have been told they must pay a fine of $22,000.
Another artist who might land in trouble for filming music video in Barcelona is Shakira. Her video shoot reportedly is under investigation by the local official because she rode a motorcycle without a helmet and dancing in a city fountain which are considered illegal.
Like what happened to U2, the trouble may also result in a fine for Shakira.
- Tiny Harris Fake Facebook Stirs Up Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Affair Rumor
- Michael Bay Has Initial Idea for an R-Rated 'Bumblebee' Spin-Off
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Gets Animated in Bizarre Video for 'Sick Love'
- Mariah Carey's New Boyfriend Bryan Tanaka Admits He's 'Always Had a Thing' for Her
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Promises 'Refreshing' 'Celebrity Apprentice' in New Sneak Peek
- 'Last Tango in Paris' Rape Scene Backlash Is 'Ridiculous,' Says Bernardo Bertolucci
- Jimmy Kimmel's Wife Molly McNearney Is Pregnant With Their Second Child
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4