U2 Ordered to Pay $22,000 in Fine for Playing Too Loud in Barcelona
U2 have been fined in Spain for playing too loud for too long. Barcelona officials took offense to the Irish band's rehearsals for their tour in a soccer stadium last year when they ran two hours past their allocated time slot - and it's going to cost the rockers. According to the Associated Press, Bono and his bandmates have been told they must pay a fine of $22,000.
Another artist who might land in trouble for filming music video in Barcelona is Shakira. Her video shoot reportedly is under investigation by the local official because she rode a motorcycle without a helmet and dancing in a city fountain which are considered illegal.
Like what happened to U2, the trouble may also result in a fine for Shakira.
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts