U2 Ordered to Pay $22,000 in Fine for Playing Too Loud in Barcelona
U2 have been fined in Spain for playing too loud for too long. Barcelona officials took offense to the Irish band's rehearsals for their tour in a soccer stadium last year when they ran two hours past their allocated time slot - and it's going to cost the rockers. According to the Associated Press, Bono and his bandmates have been told they must pay a fine of $22,000.
Another artist who might land in trouble for filming music video in Barcelona is Shakira. Her video shoot reportedly is under investigation by the local official because she rode a motorcycle without a helmet and dancing in a city fountain which are considered illegal.
Like what happened to U2, the trouble may also result in a fine for Shakira.
- Justin Theroux Joins 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Mischa Barton Reveals Emotional Abuse and Blackmail by Ex-Boyfriend Who Leaked Her Sex Tape
- Jordan Peele Eyed to Direct Manga Adaptation 'Akira'
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 New Teaser Shows 'Long Walk' to the Throne
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App