Heidi Montag on Sex Tape: I Hate People Looking at Me Naked Before Surgery
"The Hills" star Heidi Montag is "mortified" by the thought of the release of a sex tape shot before her extensive plastic surgery - because she never wants anyone to see her naked before the major nip and tuck. Montag underwent 10 major procedures in one day last year and has now confessed she regrets her nose and boob jobs in particular.
But she'd hate for people to see what she really looked like naked before she had the work done. She tells Life & Style magazine, "I'm mortified at the thought that people could be looking at me naked before I had the surgery."
The wannabe actress initially denied the existence of the saucy footage after estranged husband Spencer Pratt started boasting of his plans to sell it, but now she admits she wouldn't be surprised if her "sneaky" ex caught her in the act of lovemaking.
She adds, "I'm not aware of his filming me, but I wouldn't put it past Spencer. He's a sneaky guy and has little cameras everywhere that he got from China."
More Heidi Montag News
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child