Heidi Montag on Sex Tape: I Hate People Looking at Me Naked Before Surgery
"The Hills" star Heidi Montag is "mortified" by the thought of the release of a sex tape shot before her extensive plastic surgery - because she never wants anyone to see her naked before the major nip and tuck. Montag underwent 10 major procedures in one day last year and has now confessed she regrets her nose and boob jobs in particular.
But she'd hate for people to see what she really looked like naked before she had the work done. She tells Life & Style magazine, "I'm mortified at the thought that people could be looking at me naked before I had the surgery."
The wannabe actress initially denied the existence of the saucy footage after estranged husband Spencer Pratt started boasting of his plans to sell it, but now she admits she wouldn't be surprised if her "sneaky" ex caught her in the act of lovemaking.
She adds, "I'm not aware of his filming me, but I wouldn't put it past Spencer. He's a sneaky guy and has little cameras everywhere that he got from China."
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'