Kelly Osbourne Hints at Her Own Suit Against U.S. Tabloid
Kelly Osbourne has hinted she'll be looking for hundreds of thousands of dollars from a U.S. tabloid over new reports she's back on drugs. The reality TV star's mum Sharon Osbourne has already threatened legal action against the editors of In Touch magazine over a negative article about her kids and now daughter Kelly has taken to Twitter to hint she's planning her own suit.
After hearing about the piece on Tuesday, August 24, Osbourne, who checked into rehab to control her past drug abuse, took to Twitter and write, "(I'm) in shock that In Touch is printing a untrue story about (Jack) and I. Can't believe it, we have both worked too hard on ourselves for this b.s. (bulls**t)."
She followed this on Wednesday, August 25, by adding "Thanx in touch for your bulls**t story, looks like I will be taking all my friends on Holliday (sic) courtesy of you! You are really pathetic! I also love that originally the story was that (brother) jack and I were drinking together they really are scraping the barrel!"
And she assures fans the article is false, saying "According to in touch I have 'fallen off the wagon'. I just want to let my fans know it's compleat (sic) bs! Thank you 4 your support I love you!" The story breaks as Osbourne begins work on her first major movie role in "Should Have Been Romeo".
More Kelly Osbourne News
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them