Kelly Osbourne Hints at Her Own Suit Against U.S. Tabloid
Kelly Osbourne has hinted she'll be looking for hundreds of thousands of dollars from a U.S. tabloid over new reports she's back on drugs. The reality TV star's mum Sharon Osbourne has already threatened legal action against the editors of In Touch magazine over a negative article about her kids and now daughter Kelly has taken to Twitter to hint she's planning her own suit.
After hearing about the piece on Tuesday, August 24, Osbourne, who checked into rehab to control her past drug abuse, took to Twitter and write, "(I'm) in shock that In Touch is printing a untrue story about (Jack) and I. Can't believe it, we have both worked too hard on ourselves for this b.s. (bulls**t)."
She followed this on Wednesday, August 25, by adding "Thanx in touch for your bulls**t story, looks like I will be taking all my friends on Holliday (sic) courtesy of you! You are really pathetic! I also love that originally the story was that (brother) jack and I were drinking together they really are scraping the barrel!"
And she assures fans the article is false, saying "According to in touch I have 'fallen off the wagon'. I just want to let my fans know it's compleat (sic) bs! Thank you 4 your support I love you!" The story breaks as Osbourne begins work on her first major movie role in "Should Have Been Romeo".
- NBC Officially Greenlights 'Will and Grace' Revival
- Drake Meets J.Lo's Children - Are They Getting Serious?
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together