Kim Cattrall Is In Talks to Play in Musical 'Follies'
Kim Cattrall is in talks to return to the U.S. stage following a series of theatrical hits in England - the "Sex and the City" star is the favorite to play opposite thespian Bernadette Peters in an upcoming Washington, D.C. run of musical "Follies".
Peters has already signed on to play Sally Durant Plummer in the Kennedy Center production of the show at the Eisenhower Theater in summer 2011 and Cattrall is close to joining her in the role of Phyllis.
Peters recently replaced Catherine Zeta-Jones in Stephen Sondheim's "A Little Night Music revival" on Broadway.
Kim Cattrall will have her new movie "Meet Monica Velour" to be released in the U.S. in October this year. In the drama/comedy project, she tackles the roles of Linda Romanoli / Monica Velour.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'