Kim Cattrall Is In Talks to Play in Musical 'Follies'
Kim Cattrall is in talks to return to the U.S. stage following a series of theatrical hits in England - the "Sex and the City" star is the favorite to play opposite thespian Bernadette Peters in an upcoming Washington, D.C. run of musical "Follies".
Peters has already signed on to play Sally Durant Plummer in the Kennedy Center production of the show at the Eisenhower Theater in summer 2011 and Cattrall is close to joining her in the role of Phyllis.
Peters recently replaced Catherine Zeta-Jones in Stephen Sondheim's "A Little Night Music revival" on Broadway.
Kim Cattrall will have her new movie "Meet Monica Velour" to be released in the U.S. in October this year. In the drama/comedy project, she tackles the roles of Linda Romanoli / Monica Velour.
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit