Kim Cattrall Is In Talks to Play in Musical 'Follies'
Kim Cattrall is in talks to return to the U.S. stage following a series of theatrical hits in England - the "Sex and the City" star is the favorite to play opposite thespian Bernadette Peters in an upcoming Washington, D.C. run of musical "Follies".
Peters has already signed on to play Sally Durant Plummer in the Kennedy Center production of the show at the Eisenhower Theater in summer 2011 and Cattrall is close to joining her in the role of Phyllis.
Peters recently replaced Catherine Zeta-Jones in Stephen Sondheim's "A Little Night Music revival" on Broadway.
Kim Cattrall will have her new movie "Meet Monica Velour" to be released in the U.S. in October this year. In the drama/comedy project, she tackles the roles of Linda Romanoli / Monica Velour.
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards
- Demi Lovato Surprises Fans as Undercover Lyft Driver and Disses Selena Gomez
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'