Kim Cattrall Is In Talks to Play in Musical 'Follies'
Kim Cattrall is in talks to return to the U.S. stage following a series of theatrical hits in England - the "Sex and the City" star is the favorite to play opposite thespian Bernadette Peters in an upcoming Washington, D.C. run of musical "Follies".
Peters has already signed on to play Sally Durant Plummer in the Kennedy Center production of the show at the Eisenhower Theater in summer 2011 and Cattrall is close to joining her in the role of Phyllis.
Peters recently replaced Catherine Zeta-Jones in Stephen Sondheim's "A Little Night Music revival" on Broadway.
Kim Cattrall will have her new movie "Meet Monica Velour" to be released in the U.S. in October this year. In the drama/comedy project, she tackles the roles of Linda Romanoli / Monica Velour.
- Kylie Jenner Launches Kyshadow Collection
- Rob Kardashian Fights With Blac Chyna, Deletes All Signs of Her on Instagram
- Four New Christina Grimmie Music Videos Will Be Released in August
- Justin Timberlake's Fan Arrested After Slapping the Singer at Golf Tournament
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures