Kim Cattrall Is In Talks to Play in Musical 'Follies'
Kim Cattrall is in talks to return to the U.S. stage following a series of theatrical hits in England - the "Sex and the City" star is the favorite to play opposite thespian Bernadette Peters in an upcoming Washington, D.C. run of musical "Follies".
Peters has already signed on to play Sally Durant Plummer in the Kennedy Center production of the show at the Eisenhower Theater in summer 2011 and Cattrall is close to joining her in the role of Phyllis.
Peters recently replaced Catherine Zeta-Jones in Stephen Sondheim's "A Little Night Music revival" on Broadway.
Kim Cattrall will have her new movie "Meet Monica Velour" to be released in the U.S. in October this year. In the drama/comedy project, she tackles the roles of Linda Romanoli / Monica Velour.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars