George Craig Denies Romancing Emma Watson
Rocker George Craig has shrugged off rumors he's romancing "Harry Potter" star Emma Watson, insisting the pair is too busy to date. The actress sparked speculation of a relationship with the singer after appearing in a music video for his band, One Night Only, and accompanying him to Glastonbury music festival in England in June.
But Craig regrets he doesn't have the time to romance Watson, who is currently studying at America's Brown University. He says, "We went to Glastonbury together and there is chemistry between us. We like each other a lot and I have a lot of respect for her. (But) I'm a single man. We really fancy each other but are just good friends. We're not boyfriend and girlfriend.
"We both live such busy lifestyles. In an ideal world, for me anyway, it would be great if we could be together but we can't. I'm doing my thing and she's doing hers. Maybe if the situation changed, we might be together."
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding