George Craig Denies Romancing Emma Watson
Rocker George Craig has shrugged off rumors he's romancing "Harry Potter" star Emma Watson, insisting the pair is too busy to date. The actress sparked speculation of a relationship with the singer after appearing in a music video for his band, One Night Only, and accompanying him to Glastonbury music festival in England in June.
But Craig regrets he doesn't have the time to romance Watson, who is currently studying at America's Brown University. He says, "We went to Glastonbury together and there is chemistry between us. We like each other a lot and I have a lot of respect for her. (But) I'm a single man. We really fancy each other but are just good friends. We're not boyfriend and girlfriend.
"We both live such busy lifestyles. In an ideal world, for me anyway, it would be great if we could be together but we can't. I'm doing my thing and she's doing hers. Maybe if the situation changed, we might be together."
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group