George Craig Denies Romancing Emma Watson
Rocker George Craig has shrugged off rumors he's romancing "Harry Potter" star Emma Watson, insisting the pair is too busy to date. The actress sparked speculation of a relationship with the singer after appearing in a music video for his band, One Night Only, and accompanying him to Glastonbury music festival in England in June.
But Craig regrets he doesn't have the time to romance Watson, who is currently studying at America's Brown University. He says, "We went to Glastonbury together and there is chemistry between us. We like each other a lot and I have a lot of respect for her. (But) I'm a single man. We really fancy each other but are just good friends. We're not boyfriend and girlfriend.
"We both live such busy lifestyles. In an ideal world, for me anyway, it would be great if we could be together but we can't. I'm doing my thing and she's doing hers. Maybe if the situation changed, we might be together."
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off