George Craig Denies Romancing Emma Watson
Rocker George Craig has shrugged off rumors he's romancing "Harry Potter" star Emma Watson, insisting the pair is too busy to date. The actress sparked speculation of a relationship with the singer after appearing in a music video for his band, One Night Only, and accompanying him to Glastonbury music festival in England in June.
But Craig regrets he doesn't have the time to romance Watson, who is currently studying at America's Brown University. He says, "We went to Glastonbury together and there is chemistry between us. We like each other a lot and I have a lot of respect for her. (But) I'm a single man. We really fancy each other but are just good friends. We're not boyfriend and girlfriend.
"We both live such busy lifestyles. In an ideal world, for me anyway, it would be great if we could be together but we can't. I'm doing my thing and she's doing hers. Maybe if the situation changed, we might be together."
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'