George Craig Denies Romancing Emma Watson
Rocker George Craig has shrugged off rumors he's romancing "Harry Potter" star Emma Watson, insisting the pair is too busy to date. The actress sparked speculation of a relationship with the singer after appearing in a music video for his band, One Night Only, and accompanying him to Glastonbury music festival in England in June.
But Craig regrets he doesn't have the time to romance Watson, who is currently studying at America's Brown University. He says, "We went to Glastonbury together and there is chemistry between us. We like each other a lot and I have a lot of respect for her. (But) I'm a single man. We really fancy each other but are just good friends. We're not boyfriend and girlfriend.
"We both live such busy lifestyles. In an ideal world, for me anyway, it would be great if we could be together but we can't. I'm doing my thing and she's doing hers. Maybe if the situation changed, we might be together."
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?