Heidi Montag to Move Out of Hollywood
Heidi Montag is convinced her drastic cosmetic surgery makeover is to blame for the breakdown of her marriage to Spencer Pratt - insisting he "begged" her not to go under the knife. "The Hills" star stunned fans when she emerged from a day of operations with a totally reworked face, massive breast implants and a new nose, and the 23 year old admits her estranged husband was most shocked by her transformation.
Montag, who filed for divorce from Pratt in July, insists her spouse didn't want to take care of her as she recovered from her surgery and the relationship gradually crumbled under the strain. She tells America's Life& Style magazine, "No one wants to be taking care of his wife who looks like she'd been in a horrific accident. (He) begged (me) not to do it in the first place."
And Montag is now considering quitting America to start a new life in Costa Rica, adding, "I just really want to get out of Hollywood... I don't have anything back home: no family, no friends."
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger