Heidi Montag to Move Out of Hollywood
Heidi Montag is convinced her drastic cosmetic surgery makeover is to blame for the breakdown of her marriage to Spencer Pratt - insisting he "begged" her not to go under the knife. "The Hills" star stunned fans when she emerged from a day of operations with a totally reworked face, massive breast implants and a new nose, and the 23 year old admits her estranged husband was most shocked by her transformation.
Montag, who filed for divorce from Pratt in July, insists her spouse didn't want to take care of her as she recovered from her surgery and the relationship gradually crumbled under the strain. She tells America's Life& Style magazine, "No one wants to be taking care of his wife who looks like she'd been in a horrific accident. (He) begged (me) not to do it in the first place."
And Montag is now considering quitting America to start a new life in Costa Rica, adding, "I just really want to get out of Hollywood... I don't have anything back home: no family, no friends."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie