Heidi Montag to Move Out of Hollywood
Heidi Montag is convinced her drastic cosmetic surgery makeover is to blame for the breakdown of her marriage to Spencer Pratt - insisting he "begged" her not to go under the knife. "The Hills" star stunned fans when she emerged from a day of operations with a totally reworked face, massive breast implants and a new nose, and the 23 year old admits her estranged husband was most shocked by her transformation.
Montag, who filed for divorce from Pratt in July, insists her spouse didn't want to take care of her as she recovered from her surgery and the relationship gradually crumbled under the strain. She tells America's Life& Style magazine, "No one wants to be taking care of his wife who looks like she'd been in a horrific accident. (He) begged (me) not to do it in the first place."
And Montag is now considering quitting America to start a new life in Costa Rica, adding, "I just really want to get out of Hollywood... I don't have anything back home: no family, no friends."
- Warren Beatty Is the New Steve Harvey After Oscar Best Picture Flub
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion
- Oscars 2017 Winner List: Emma Stone Wins Best Actress, 'Moonlight' Is Best Picture
- Nicki Minaj and Trey Songz Involved in Twitter Feud After Remy Ma's Diss Track
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Wins Big, Casey Affleck Is Best Actor
- Remy Ma Calls Out Nicki Minaj on New Diss Track 'ShETHER'
- Beast Is Kicked Out of Castle by Gaston in 'Beauty and the Beast' Academy Awards TV Spot
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'