Heidi Montag to Move Out of Hollywood
Heidi Montag is convinced her drastic cosmetic surgery makeover is to blame for the breakdown of her marriage to Spencer Pratt - insisting he "begged" her not to go under the knife. "The Hills" star stunned fans when she emerged from a day of operations with a totally reworked face, massive breast implants and a new nose, and the 23 year old admits her estranged husband was most shocked by her transformation.
Montag, who filed for divorce from Pratt in July, insists her spouse didn't want to take care of her as she recovered from her surgery and the relationship gradually crumbled under the strain. She tells America's Life& Style magazine, "No one wants to be taking care of his wife who looks like she'd been in a horrific accident. (He) begged (me) not to do it in the first place."
And Montag is now considering quitting America to start a new life in Costa Rica, adding, "I just really want to get out of Hollywood... I don't have anything back home: no family, no friends."
More Heidi Montag News
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom