Heidi Montag to Move Out of Hollywood
Heidi Montag is convinced her drastic cosmetic surgery makeover is to blame for the breakdown of her marriage to Spencer Pratt - insisting he "begged" her not to go under the knife. "The Hills" star stunned fans when she emerged from a day of operations with a totally reworked face, massive breast implants and a new nose, and the 23 year old admits her estranged husband was most shocked by her transformation.
Montag, who filed for divorce from Pratt in July, insists her spouse didn't want to take care of her as she recovered from her surgery and the relationship gradually crumbled under the strain. She tells America's Life& Style magazine, "No one wants to be taking care of his wife who looks like she'd been in a horrific accident. (He) begged (me) not to do it in the first place."
And Montag is now considering quitting America to start a new life in Costa Rica, adding, "I just really want to get out of Hollywood... I don't have anything back home: no family, no friends."
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones