Heidi Montag Regrets Plastic Surgery, Afraid to Become Michael Jackson
"The Hills" star Heidi Montag fears her new nose is about to fall off - and she'll end up looking like Michael Jackson. The reality TV star has opened up for the first time about the regrets she has regarding her 2009 plastic surgery makeover, during which she had 10 major nips and tucks in one day.
She tells Life & Style magazine she's still recovering from the work done by surgeon Frank Ryan, who was recently killed in a car accident, and some things are taking longer than expected to heal. She explains, "I've had my nose tape on 24 hours a day since November."
"The tape is supposed to keep the swelling down and hold my nose in place the way Dr. Ryan sculpted it." And Montag admits she's beginning to fear the worst: "I don't want my nose to fall off like Michael Jackson's."
And she also has huge regrets about her massive G-cup breast implants, adding, "My breasts are crushing me. My body's still getting used to them and I have major anxiety about it." She tells the publication she wants her implants taken out.
More Heidi Montag News
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'