Heidi Montag Regrets Plastic Surgery, Afraid to Become Michael Jackson
"The Hills" star Heidi Montag fears her new nose is about to fall off - and she'll end up looking like Michael Jackson. The reality TV star has opened up for the first time about the regrets she has regarding her 2009 plastic surgery makeover, during which she had 10 major nips and tucks in one day.
She tells Life & Style magazine she's still recovering from the work done by surgeon Frank Ryan, who was recently killed in a car accident, and some things are taking longer than expected to heal. She explains, "I've had my nose tape on 24 hours a day since November."
"The tape is supposed to keep the swelling down and hold my nose in place the way Dr. Ryan sculpted it." And Montag admits she's beginning to fear the worst: "I don't want my nose to fall off like Michael Jackson's."
And she also has huge regrets about her massive G-cup breast implants, adding, "My breasts are crushing me. My body's still getting used to them and I have major anxiety about it." She tells the publication she wants her implants taken out.
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher