Heidi Montag Regrets Plastic Surgery, Afraid to Become Michael Jackson
"The Hills" star Heidi Montag fears her new nose is about to fall off - and she'll end up looking like Michael Jackson. The reality TV star has opened up for the first time about the regrets she has regarding her 2009 plastic surgery makeover, during which she had 10 major nips and tucks in one day.
She tells Life & Style magazine she's still recovering from the work done by surgeon Frank Ryan, who was recently killed in a car accident, and some things are taking longer than expected to heal. She explains, "I've had my nose tape on 24 hours a day since November."
"The tape is supposed to keep the swelling down and hold my nose in place the way Dr. Ryan sculpted it." And Montag admits she's beginning to fear the worst: "I don't want my nose to fall off like Michael Jackson's."
And she also has huge regrets about her massive G-cup breast implants, adding, "My breasts are crushing me. My body's still getting used to them and I have major anxiety about it." She tells the publication she wants her implants taken out.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance