Glastonbury Too 'Polite' for Iron Maiden
Iron Maiden frontman Bruce Dickinson refuses to play at renowned British music festival Glastonbury - because the event is far too civilized for his hard-rocking band. Dickinson is adamant his heavy metal group will never set foot on the famed Glastonbury stage because the crowds at the outdoor gig are far too "polite".
He also reveals he was once asked to star in a gruesome reality show but insists he's ruled out ever performing or mentoring on TV contests like Simon Cowell's U.K. series "The X Factor". Dickinson tells Britain's The Sun, "We would never do a TV show like X Factor and we would never play Glastonbury. I cannot stand X Factor."
"I've been offered all sorts of reality TV. One guy offered me a programme which involved me having my poo examined. I thought it was a wind-up (joke). I told him where to go in no uncertain terms. Glastonbury is a bit too cream cakes and afternoon tea for us. It's all yurts and people being far too polite."
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'