Michael Bay Sued for His Bodyguards' Wrongdoing
"Transformers" director Michael Bay is facing legal action from two men who allege his security guard hit them over the head with a handgun, causing them to fall unconscious. Joshua Stewart and Paul Klimczak were reportedly at Kiss nightclub in Hollywood in August 2008 when they got into a fight with a man who they allege is Bay's private bodyguard.
All three men were thrown out of the venue and the plaintiffs claim they then tried to walk away but the unnamed guard hit them both over the head with a pistol, rendering them unconscious. They were taken to hospital with broken teeth, broken bones and other injuries, reports TMZ.com.
Bay is being sued over the alleged altercation because Stewart and Klimczak claim the employee was under the filmmaker's control at the time. The venue is also named in the lawsuit for continuing to supply the man with alcohol after he was intoxicated. They are seeking unspecified damages.
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones
- Scarlett Johansson Is the Highest-Grossing Actress of All Time
- Real Reason Why Caitlyn Jenner Didn't Attend Khloe Kardashian's Birthday Party Revealed
- Ariel Winter Goes Naked in the Bathtub Days After Breakup
- 'Preacher' Gets Expanded Season 2, '12 Monkeys' Is Renewed for Season 3
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young After Finding Out He Impregnated His Ex Again
- Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna's Feud Ends. Stars Become 'Close' Friends Now
- Miles Teller Has Halo Screwed to His Skull in 'Bleed for This' Trailer