Michael Bay Sued for His Bodyguards' Wrongdoing
"Transformers" director Michael Bay is facing legal action from two men who allege his security guard hit them over the head with a handgun, causing them to fall unconscious. Joshua Stewart and Paul Klimczak were reportedly at Kiss nightclub in Hollywood in August 2008 when they got into a fight with a man who they allege is Bay's private bodyguard.
All three men were thrown out of the venue and the plaintiffs claim they then tried to walk away but the unnamed guard hit them both over the head with a pistol, rendering them unconscious. They were taken to hospital with broken teeth, broken bones and other injuries, reports TMZ.com.
Bay is being sued over the alleged altercation because Stewart and Klimczak claim the employee was under the filmmaker's control at the time. The venue is also named in the lawsuit for continuing to supply the man with alcohol after he was intoxicated. They are seeking unspecified damages.
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details
- JoJo's New Single 'F**k Apologies' Feat. Wiz Khalifa Surfaces Online
- Blac Chyna Shows Off Engagement Ring Amid Rob Kardashian Breakup Rumors
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says