Michael Bay Sued for His Bodyguards' Wrongdoing
"Transformers" director Michael Bay is facing legal action from two men who allege his security guard hit them over the head with a handgun, causing them to fall unconscious. Joshua Stewart and Paul Klimczak were reportedly at Kiss nightclub in Hollywood in August 2008 when they got into a fight with a man who they allege is Bay's private bodyguard.
All three men were thrown out of the venue and the plaintiffs claim they then tried to walk away but the unnamed guard hit them both over the head with a pistol, rendering them unconscious. They were taken to hospital with broken teeth, broken bones and other injuries, reports TMZ.com.
Bay is being sued over the alleged altercation because Stewart and Klimczak claim the employee was under the filmmaker's control at the time. The venue is also named in the lawsuit for continuing to supply the man with alcohol after he was intoxicated. They are seeking unspecified damages.
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake