Michael Bay Sued for His Bodyguards' Wrongdoing
"Transformers" director Michael Bay is facing legal action from two men who allege his security guard hit them over the head with a handgun, causing them to fall unconscious. Joshua Stewart and Paul Klimczak were reportedly at Kiss nightclub in Hollywood in August 2008 when they got into a fight with a man who they allege is Bay's private bodyguard.
All three men were thrown out of the venue and the plaintiffs claim they then tried to walk away but the unnamed guard hit them both over the head with a pistol, rendering them unconscious. They were taken to hospital with broken teeth, broken bones and other injuries, reports TMZ.com.
Bay is being sued over the alleged altercation because Stewart and Klimczak claim the employee was under the filmmaker's control at the time. The venue is also named in the lawsuit for continuing to supply the man with alcohol after he was intoxicated. They are seeking unspecified damages.
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video
- Jennifer Garner Reportedly 'Suspicious' of Ben Affleck's Relationship With His Detox Nurse
- 'Saturday Night Live' Mocks Trump's Inauguration With Shirtless Putin
- Brad Pitt Is Living a Healthy New Life Following Angelina Jolie Split
- New Couple Alert? Iggy Azalea Spotted Making Out With Music Producer LJay Currie in Mexico
- Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Madonna Perform at Women's March on Washington
- Is Ellen DeGeneres' Marriage to Portia de Rossi in Trouble?