Michael Bay Sued for His Bodyguards' Wrongdoing
"Transformers" director Michael Bay is facing legal action from two men who allege his security guard hit them over the head with a handgun, causing them to fall unconscious. Joshua Stewart and Paul Klimczak were reportedly at Kiss nightclub in Hollywood in August 2008 when they got into a fight with a man who they allege is Bay's private bodyguard.
All three men were thrown out of the venue and the plaintiffs claim they then tried to walk away but the unnamed guard hit them both over the head with a pistol, rendering them unconscious. They were taken to hospital with broken teeth, broken bones and other injuries, reports TMZ.com.
Bay is being sued over the alleged altercation because Stewart and Klimczak claim the employee was under the filmmaker's control at the time. The venue is also named in the lawsuit for continuing to supply the man with alcohol after he was intoxicated. They are seeking unspecified damages.
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes