Lil Boosie to Release Album From Behind Bars
Rapper Lil Boosie is to release a new album from behind bars. The jailed hip-hop star, real name Torrance Hatch, may face the death penalty after being indicted on first-degree murder charges in June.
The rap star was accused of being involved in the shooting of 35-year-old Terry Boyd in October 2009 and has maintained his innocence. He is currently preparing his defense.
While behind bars he will release "Incarcerated", the follow-up to "Super Bad: The Return of Boosie Bad Azz", which was a hit in 2009. The new album will be released at the end of September this year.
Lil Boosie released his first album "Youngest of da Camp" in 2000 and later followed the LP with another record called "For My Thugz" which was released in 2003.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal