Lil Boosie to Release Album From Behind Bars
Rapper Lil Boosie is to release a new album from behind bars. The jailed hip-hop star, real name Torrance Hatch, may face the death penalty after being indicted on first-degree murder charges in June.
The rap star was accused of being involved in the shooting of 35-year-old Terry Boyd in October 2009 and has maintained his innocence. He is currently preparing his defense.
While behind bars he will release "Incarcerated", the follow-up to "Super Bad: The Return of Boosie Bad Azz", which was a hit in 2009. The new album will be released at the end of September this year.
Lil Boosie released his first album "Youngest of da Camp" in 2000 and later followed the LP with another record called "For My Thugz" which was released in 2003.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones