Lil Boosie to Release Album From Behind Bars
Rapper Lil Boosie is to release a new album from behind bars. The jailed hip-hop star, real name Torrance Hatch, may face the death penalty after being indicted on first-degree murder charges in June.
The rap star was accused of being involved in the shooting of 35-year-old Terry Boyd in October 2009 and has maintained his innocence. He is currently preparing his defense.
While behind bars he will release "Incarcerated", the follow-up to "Super Bad: The Return of Boosie Bad Azz", which was a hit in 2009. The new album will be released at the end of September this year.
Lil Boosie released his first album "Youngest of da Camp" in 2000 and later followed the LP with another record called "For My Thugz" which was released in 2003.
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush
- Angelina Jolie's Ambition to Become a Head of the UN Might Cause Split From Brad Pitt
- Taylor Swift Debuts New Haircut, Parties With Gwyneth Paltrow, Mick Jagger at Liberty Ross' Birthday
- Watch Performances From Rihanna, Demi Lovato, Chris Martin and More at Global Citizen Festival 2016
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos