Lil Boosie to Release Album From Behind Bars
Rapper Lil Boosie is to release a new album from behind bars. The jailed hip-hop star, real name Torrance Hatch, may face the death penalty after being indicted on first-degree murder charges in June.
The rap star was accused of being involved in the shooting of 35-year-old Terry Boyd in October 2009 and has maintained his innocence. He is currently preparing his defense.
While behind bars he will release "Incarcerated", the follow-up to "Super Bad: The Return of Boosie Bad Azz", which was a hit in 2009. The new album will be released at the end of September this year.
Lil Boosie released his first album "Youngest of da Camp" in 2000 and later followed the LP with another record called "For My Thugz" which was released in 2003.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!