Lil Boosie to Release Album From Behind Bars
Rapper Lil Boosie is to release a new album from behind bars. The jailed hip-hop star, real name Torrance Hatch, may face the death penalty after being indicted on first-degree murder charges in June.
The rap star was accused of being involved in the shooting of 35-year-old Terry Boyd in October 2009 and has maintained his innocence. He is currently preparing his defense.
While behind bars he will release "Incarcerated", the follow-up to "Super Bad: The Return of Boosie Bad Azz", which was a hit in 2009. The new album will be released at the end of September this year.
Lil Boosie released his first album "Youngest of da Camp" in 2000 and later followed the LP with another record called "For My Thugz" which was released in 2003.
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World