Rupert Grint Plans Surgery to Remove Tonsils
British actor Rupert Grint is making the most of his free time after wrapping filming on "Harry Potter" - he's undergoing surgery to have his tonsils out. Grint, who turns 22 on Tuesday, August 24, repeatedly falls ill with tonsillitis but has been too busy filming the hit wizard franchise to go into hospital for an operation.
But since completing his part in the final installment earlier this year, the star has finally scheduled his hospital appointment. He says, "They're always getting infected. But the operation takes two weeks to recover from so I couldn't have it done because of filming. I can't wait to get rid of 'em."
As of late, Rupert Grint admitted "it's been quite weird finishing" the production of "Harry Potter" film franchise. "It's taking a while to adjust to it all and it does feel weird because it was such a regular routine in my life. Suddenly not doing it is strange and I don't know what I'm doing next," he shared.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance