Rupert Grint Plans Surgery to Remove Tonsils
British actor Rupert Grint is making the most of his free time after wrapping filming on "Harry Potter" - he's undergoing surgery to have his tonsils out. Grint, who turns 22 on Tuesday, August 24, repeatedly falls ill with tonsillitis but has been too busy filming the hit wizard franchise to go into hospital for an operation.
But since completing his part in the final installment earlier this year, the star has finally scheduled his hospital appointment. He says, "They're always getting infected. But the operation takes two weeks to recover from so I couldn't have it done because of filming. I can't wait to get rid of 'em."
As of late, Rupert Grint admitted "it's been quite weird finishing" the production of "Harry Potter" film franchise. "It's taking a while to adjust to it all and it does feel weird because it was such a regular routine in my life. Suddenly not doing it is strange and I don't know what I'm doing next," he shared.
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Guilty to Disorderly Conduct During Pipeline Protest
- Is Chris Brown's New Sex-Drenched Single 'Privacy' to Tempt Rihanna?
- Christina El Moussa Is Dating NHL Star Nate Thompson Amid Divorce From Tarek
- Hugh Grant Dances to Drake's Song in 'Love Actually' Short Film
- Cher's 'Serious Family Issue' Forces Her to Drop Out of Lifetime's Flint Water Crisis Movie
- 'Game of Thrones': Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Teases Big Jaime-Cersei-Brienne Development in Season 7
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt to Direct R-Rated Musical Comedy Co-Starring Channing Tatum
- John Legend's Travel Bag 'Stolen' at JFK Airport