Rupert Grint Plans Surgery to Remove Tonsils
British actor Rupert Grint is making the most of his free time after wrapping filming on "Harry Potter" - he's undergoing surgery to have his tonsils out. Grint, who turns 22 on Tuesday, August 24, repeatedly falls ill with tonsillitis but has been too busy filming the hit wizard franchise to go into hospital for an operation.
But since completing his part in the final installment earlier this year, the star has finally scheduled his hospital appointment. He says, "They're always getting infected. But the operation takes two weeks to recover from so I couldn't have it done because of filming. I can't wait to get rid of 'em."
As of late, Rupert Grint admitted "it's been quite weird finishing" the production of "Harry Potter" film franchise. "It's taking a while to adjust to it all and it does feel weird because it was such a regular routine in my life. Suddenly not doing it is strange and I don't know what I'm doing next," he shared.
- Taylor Swift Who? Calvin Harris Gets Flirty With Mystery Brunette While Partying in Cabo
- Apple in Talks to Buy Jay-Z's Tidal
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash