Rupert Grint Plans Surgery to Remove Tonsils
British actor Rupert Grint is making the most of his free time after wrapping filming on "Harry Potter" - he's undergoing surgery to have his tonsils out. Grint, who turns 22 on Tuesday, August 24, repeatedly falls ill with tonsillitis but has been too busy filming the hit wizard franchise to go into hospital for an operation.
But since completing his part in the final installment earlier this year, the star has finally scheduled his hospital appointment. He says, "They're always getting infected. But the operation takes two weeks to recover from so I couldn't have it done because of filming. I can't wait to get rid of 'em."
As of late, Rupert Grint admitted "it's been quite weird finishing" the production of "Harry Potter" film franchise. "It's taking a while to adjust to it all and it does feel weird because it was such a regular routine in my life. Suddenly not doing it is strange and I don't know what I'm doing next," he shared.
- Blac Chyna Celebrates 40-Pound Weight Loss by Posing Nude in Bed
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'