Rupert Grint Plans Surgery to Remove Tonsils
British actor Rupert Grint is making the most of his free time after wrapping filming on "Harry Potter" - he's undergoing surgery to have his tonsils out. Grint, who turns 22 on Tuesday, August 24, repeatedly falls ill with tonsillitis but has been too busy filming the hit wizard franchise to go into hospital for an operation.
But since completing his part in the final installment earlier this year, the star has finally scheduled his hospital appointment. He says, "They're always getting infected. But the operation takes two weeks to recover from so I couldn't have it done because of filming. I can't wait to get rid of 'em."
As of late, Rupert Grint admitted "it's been quite weird finishing" the production of "Harry Potter" film franchise. "It's taking a while to adjust to it all and it does feel weird because it was such a regular routine in my life. Suddenly not doing it is strange and I don't know what I'm doing next," he shared.
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip
- J. Cole to Release New Album '4 Your Eyez Only'
- Andrew Garfield Wouldn't Mind Being Stranded on Desert Island With Emma Stone
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Famous Derriere in Racy Fishnet Tights
- Madonna Admits She's 'Difficult to Work With' in Promo for Showtime Special