Sofia Vergara's Boyfriend Got Broken Leg and Gashed Chest in Car Crash
Actress Sofia Vergara is nursing her boyfriend back to health after he broke his leg in a horrific car crash on Monday, August 23. Nick Loeb was admitted to a Los Angeles-area hospital after sustaining serious injuries in an accident in Bel Air.
TMZ.com reports paramedics arrived at the scene and found the 35 year old with a severely broken leg and a deep gash across his chest. It was not reported if any others were injured in the crash. Loeb was reportedly undergoing treatment in the hospital's intensive care unit (ICU) as WENN went to press.
The "Modern Family" actress, 38, reportedly started dating Loeb earlier this year.
More Sofia Vergara News
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'