Sofia Vergara's Boyfriend Got Broken Leg and Gashed Chest in Car Crash
Actress Sofia Vergara is nursing her boyfriend back to health after he broke his leg in a horrific car crash on Monday, August 23. Nick Loeb was admitted to a Los Angeles-area hospital after sustaining serious injuries in an accident in Bel Air.
TMZ.com reports paramedics arrived at the scene and found the 35 year old with a severely broken leg and a deep gash across his chest. It was not reported if any others were injured in the crash. Loeb was reportedly undergoing treatment in the hospital's intensive care unit (ICU) as WENN went to press.
The "Modern Family" actress, 38, reportedly started dating Loeb earlier this year.
More Sofia Vergara News
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed
- Artist of the Week: Bruno Mars
- 'The Walking Dead' Star on Daryl's Part in the Latest Death: 'It Weighs Heavily on Him'
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories