Sofia Vergara's Boyfriend Got Broken Leg and Gashed Chest in Car Crash
Actress Sofia Vergara is nursing her boyfriend back to health after he broke his leg in a horrific car crash on Monday, August 23. Nick Loeb was admitted to a Los Angeles-area hospital after sustaining serious injuries in an accident in Bel Air.
TMZ.com reports paramedics arrived at the scene and found the 35 year old with a severely broken leg and a deep gash across his chest. It was not reported if any others were injured in the crash. Loeb was reportedly undergoing treatment in the hospital's intensive care unit (ICU) as WENN went to press.
The "Modern Family" actress, 38, reportedly started dating Loeb earlier this year.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video