Sofia Vergara's Boyfriend Got Broken Leg and Gashed Chest in Car Crash
Actress Sofia Vergara is nursing her boyfriend back to health after he broke his leg in a horrific car crash on Monday, August 23. Nick Loeb was admitted to a Los Angeles-area hospital after sustaining serious injuries in an accident in Bel Air.
TMZ.com reports paramedics arrived at the scene and found the 35 year old with a severely broken leg and a deep gash across his chest. It was not reported if any others were injured in the crash. Loeb was reportedly undergoing treatment in the hospital's intensive care unit (ICU) as WENN went to press.
The "Modern Family" actress, 38, reportedly started dating Loeb earlier this year.
More Sofia Vergara News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna