Sofia Vergara's Boyfriend Got Broken Leg and Gashed Chest in Car Crash
Actress Sofia Vergara is nursing her boyfriend back to health after he broke his leg in a horrific car crash on Monday, August 23. Nick Loeb was admitted to a Los Angeles-area hospital after sustaining serious injuries in an accident in Bel Air.
TMZ.com reports paramedics arrived at the scene and found the 35 year old with a severely broken leg and a deep gash across his chest. It was not reported if any others were injured in the crash. Loeb was reportedly undergoing treatment in the hospital's intensive care unit (ICU) as WENN went to press.
The "Modern Family" actress, 38, reportedly started dating Loeb earlier this year.
More Sofia Vergara News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce