Drew Barrymore Wants to Rip a Reporter's Face Off
Drew Barrymore became enraged during a recent interview after a journalist asked about her notoriously troubled past, with the actress insisting she wanted to "rip this woman's face off". The "Charlie's Angels" star has been in London promoting her new movie "Going the Distance" and she became irritated with one reporter during the rounds of press interviews.
Barrymore branded the female journalist a "b**ch" and admitted she wanted to "punch" the woman when she repeatedly inquired about the actress' teenage drug addiction. Barrymore tells London's Evening Standard newspaper, "You should have heard this b**ch I had to do an interview with before you. God, I wanted to punch her, she would just not drop the youth thing."
"I have no problem talking about it. I am not someone who is ashamed of my past. I'm actually really proud. I know I made a lot of mistakes, but they in turn were my life lessons. It's actually good to get it done young and have a great life later. But yeah, man, I wanted to rip this woman's face off. She just would not shut up about it."
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny