Drew Barrymore Wants to Rip a Reporter's Face Off
Drew Barrymore became enraged during a recent interview after a journalist asked about her notoriously troubled past, with the actress insisting she wanted to "rip this woman's face off". The "Charlie's Angels" star has been in London promoting her new movie "Going the Distance" and she became irritated with one reporter during the rounds of press interviews.
Barrymore branded the female journalist a "b**ch" and admitted she wanted to "punch" the woman when she repeatedly inquired about the actress' teenage drug addiction. Barrymore tells London's Evening Standard newspaper, "You should have heard this b**ch I had to do an interview with before you. God, I wanted to punch her, she would just not drop the youth thing."
"I have no problem talking about it. I am not someone who is ashamed of my past. I'm actually really proud. I know I made a lot of mistakes, but they in turn were my life lessons. It's actually good to get it done young and have a great life later. But yeah, man, I wanted to rip this woman's face off. She just would not shut up about it."
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps