Drew Barrymore Wants to Rip a Reporter's Face Off
Drew Barrymore became enraged during a recent interview after a journalist asked about her notoriously troubled past, with the actress insisting she wanted to "rip this woman's face off". The "Charlie's Angels" star has been in London promoting her new movie "Going the Distance" and she became irritated with one reporter during the rounds of press interviews.
Barrymore branded the female journalist a "b**ch" and admitted she wanted to "punch" the woman when she repeatedly inquired about the actress' teenage drug addiction. Barrymore tells London's Evening Standard newspaper, "You should have heard this b**ch I had to do an interview with before you. God, I wanted to punch her, she would just not drop the youth thing."
"I have no problem talking about it. I am not someone who is ashamed of my past. I'm actually really proud. I know I made a lot of mistakes, but they in turn were my life lessons. It's actually good to get it done young and have a great life later. But yeah, man, I wanted to rip this woman's face off. She just would not shut up about it."
- Selena Gomez Chops Off Her Hair - See Her New Short Haircut!
- DC to Bring Beast Boy to Life in Live-Action Series 'Titans'
- 'Star Wars Episode IX', 'Indiana Jones 5', 'Frozen 2' Get Release Dates
- Is DC Comedy 'Powerless' Canceled by NBC?
- Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner Join Live-Action 'Lion King'
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?