Drew Barrymore Wants to Rip a Reporter's Face Off
Drew Barrymore became enraged during a recent interview after a journalist asked about her notoriously troubled past, with the actress insisting she wanted to "rip this woman's face off". The "Charlie's Angels" star has been in London promoting her new movie "Going the Distance" and she became irritated with one reporter during the rounds of press interviews.
Barrymore branded the female journalist a "b**ch" and admitted she wanted to "punch" the woman when she repeatedly inquired about the actress' teenage drug addiction. Barrymore tells London's Evening Standard newspaper, "You should have heard this b**ch I had to do an interview with before you. God, I wanted to punch her, she would just not drop the youth thing."
"I have no problem talking about it. I am not someone who is ashamed of my past. I'm actually really proud. I know I made a lot of mistakes, but they in turn were my life lessons. It's actually good to get it done young and have a great life later. But yeah, man, I wanted to rip this woman's face off. She just would not shut up about it."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences