Enrique Iglesias Hides Scar on Thighs
Singer Enrique Iglesias has hideous scars on his thighs after he was scalded in a bath as a child. The "Hero" hitmaker suffered painful burns after the horrific accident when he mistakenly sat in a tub of red-hot water when he was a youngster.
He was taken to hospital for treatment but was left scarred for life by the injuries. He tells Britain's The Guardian, "(My earliest memory is) being in a hospital when I was very young. I got burned in the bathtub back when there used to be gas boilers. I have scars on my inner thighs - nothing on the n**s!"
Iglesias is no longer ashamed of being exposed though. Back in May, he fulfilled a World Cup bet by water-skiing naked in Florida's Biscayne Bay. "I'm waiting for a very, very, very dark night and ... yep, a bet's a bet," he said then. "At some point, I will have to do it."
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans
- Stephen Amell and Will Arnett Joke About Making an 'Arrow' Feature Film
- Liam Hemsworth Admits His 2013 Split From Miley Cyrus 'Was Hard'
- Madonna Throws Shade at BET for Diss Over Her BBMA Tribute to Prince