Enrique Iglesias Hides Scar on Thighs
Singer Enrique Iglesias has hideous scars on his thighs after he was scalded in a bath as a child. The "Hero" hitmaker suffered painful burns after the horrific accident when he mistakenly sat in a tub of red-hot water when he was a youngster.
He was taken to hospital for treatment but was left scarred for life by the injuries. He tells Britain's The Guardian, "(My earliest memory is) being in a hospital when I was very young. I got burned in the bathtub back when there used to be gas boilers. I have scars on my inner thighs - nothing on the n**s!"
Iglesias is no longer ashamed of being exposed though. Back in May, he fulfilled a World Cup bet by water-skiing naked in Florida's Biscayne Bay. "I'm waiting for a very, very, very dark night and ... yep, a bet's a bet," he said then. "At some point, I will have to do it."
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season