Enrique Iglesias Hides Scar on Thighs
Singer Enrique Iglesias has hideous scars on his thighs after he was scalded in a bath as a child. The "Hero" hitmaker suffered painful burns after the horrific accident when he mistakenly sat in a tub of red-hot water when he was a youngster.
He was taken to hospital for treatment but was left scarred for life by the injuries. He tells Britain's The Guardian, "(My earliest memory is) being in a hospital when I was very young. I got burned in the bathtub back when there used to be gas boilers. I have scars on my inner thighs - nothing on the n**s!"
Iglesias is no longer ashamed of being exposed though. Back in May, he fulfilled a World Cup bet by water-skiing naked in Florida's Biscayne Bay. "I'm waiting for a very, very, very dark night and ... yep, a bet's a bet," he said then. "At some point, I will have to do it."
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie