Enrique Iglesias Hides Scar on Thighs
Singer Enrique Iglesias has hideous scars on his thighs after he was scalded in a bath as a child. The "Hero" hitmaker suffered painful burns after the horrific accident when he mistakenly sat in a tub of red-hot water when he was a youngster.
He was taken to hospital for treatment but was left scarred for life by the injuries. He tells Britain's The Guardian, "(My earliest memory is) being in a hospital when I was very young. I got burned in the bathtub back when there used to be gas boilers. I have scars on my inner thighs - nothing on the n**s!"
Iglesias is no longer ashamed of being exposed though. Back in May, he fulfilled a World Cup bet by water-skiing naked in Florida's Biscayne Bay. "I'm waiting for a very, very, very dark night and ... yep, a bet's a bet," he said then. "At some point, I will have to do it."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival