Enrique Iglesias Hides Scar on Thighs
Singer Enrique Iglesias has hideous scars on his thighs after he was scalded in a bath as a child. The "Hero" hitmaker suffered painful burns after the horrific accident when he mistakenly sat in a tub of red-hot water when he was a youngster.
He was taken to hospital for treatment but was left scarred for life by the injuries. He tells Britain's The Guardian, "(My earliest memory is) being in a hospital when I was very young. I got burned in the bathtub back when there used to be gas boilers. I have scars on my inner thighs - nothing on the n**s!"
Iglesias is no longer ashamed of being exposed though. Back in May, he fulfilled a World Cup bet by water-skiing naked in Florida's Biscayne Bay. "I'm waiting for a very, very, very dark night and ... yep, a bet's a bet," he said then. "At some point, I will have to do it."
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3
- Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha Announce New Collab 'Back to You'
- Meek Mill and His Crew Caught Jumping and Attacking Nicki Minaj's Ex Safaree
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set