Slipknot's Corey Taylor Has a Book Coming Out
Slipknot star Corey Taylor is hoping to forge a new career as a novelist - the rocker has written his first book. Taylor reveals his novel is a humorous and "dark" tale based on the Seven Deadly Sins, which is due for release early next year.
He says, "I just finished writing it, and it's being edited right now. We're hoping to get it out by the spring of next year. It's about the Seven Deadly Sins and my take on them and how I don't think they're sins at all. They're human characteristics. They're just human flaws and things that we all experience... I'm telling stories from my past and balancing humor with serious, dark stuff. I'm really excited about it."
And Taylor insists he is pleased he finished the book without professional help, adding: "I'm very proud of the fact I didn't have a ghostwriter. I wrote it myself, so if it sucks you know who to blame."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie