Slipknot's Corey Taylor Has a Book Coming Out
Slipknot star Corey Taylor is hoping to forge a new career as a novelist - the rocker has written his first book. Taylor reveals his novel is a humorous and "dark" tale based on the Seven Deadly Sins, which is due for release early next year.
He says, "I just finished writing it, and it's being edited right now. We're hoping to get it out by the spring of next year. It's about the Seven Deadly Sins and my take on them and how I don't think they're sins at all. They're human characteristics. They're just human flaws and things that we all experience... I'm telling stories from my past and balancing humor with serious, dark stuff. I'm really excited about it."
And Taylor insists he is pleased he finished the book without professional help, adding: "I'm very proud of the fact I didn't have a ghostwriter. I wrote it myself, so if it sucks you know who to blame."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked