Slipknot's Corey Taylor Has a Book Coming Out
Slipknot star Corey Taylor is hoping to forge a new career as a novelist - the rocker has written his first book. Taylor reveals his novel is a humorous and "dark" tale based on the Seven Deadly Sins, which is due for release early next year.
He says, "I just finished writing it, and it's being edited right now. We're hoping to get it out by the spring of next year. It's about the Seven Deadly Sins and my take on them and how I don't think they're sins at all. They're human characteristics. They're just human flaws and things that we all experience... I'm telling stories from my past and balancing humor with serious, dark stuff. I'm really excited about it."
And Taylor insists he is pleased he finished the book without professional help, adding: "I'm very proud of the fact I didn't have a ghostwriter. I wrote it myself, so if it sucks you know who to blame."
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny