Slipknot's Corey Taylor Has a Book Coming Out
Slipknot star Corey Taylor is hoping to forge a new career as a novelist - the rocker has written his first book. Taylor reveals his novel is a humorous and "dark" tale based on the Seven Deadly Sins, which is due for release early next year.
He says, "I just finished writing it, and it's being edited right now. We're hoping to get it out by the spring of next year. It's about the Seven Deadly Sins and my take on them and how I don't think they're sins at all. They're human characteristics. They're just human flaws and things that we all experience... I'm telling stories from my past and balancing humor with serious, dark stuff. I'm really excited about it."
And Taylor insists he is pleased he finished the book without professional help, adding: "I'm very proud of the fact I didn't have a ghostwriter. I wrote it myself, so if it sucks you know who to blame."
More Slipknot News
- Iron Man Slips Into His Upgraded Armor in New 'Avengers: Infinity War' Set Photos
- Rita Ora Flashes Thong in Sheer Red Dress
- Iggy Azalea Claps Back After Halsey Called Her 'Moron': 'I Don't Know Her'
- James Harden Realizes His Big Crush on Nicki Minaj After Giving Her Thirsty Stare at NBA Awards
- Michelle Rodriguez Threatens to Quit 'Fast and Furious' Franchise Over Its Depiction of Women
- Paris Hilton and Chris Zylka Are Reportedly Getting Engaged Soon
- Missing the Kids, Brad Pitt Urges Angelina Jolie to Have Family Reunion
- Watch Nick Jonas' Calvin Klein-Esque Video for 'Remember I Told You' Ft. Anne-Marie and Mike Posner