Beyonce Accused of Copying Legging Design
Pop superstar Beyonce Knowles has been accused of copying the design for a pair of leggings which feature in her fashion brand's latest collection. The "Crazy in Love" singer caused a stir when she was recently pictured topless in a shoot for her House of Dereon range, wearing nothing but fake tattoos and a pair of tight black trousers covered in silver studs.
But the design of the leggings has been called into question by bosses at an Icelandic clothing company, who allege the House of Dereon trousers look similar to a pair of E-label leggings which Beyonce was allegedly spotted buying in London last year.
E-label co-owner Helba Hallgrimsdottir says, "This is naturally huge and I am still half in shock. I didn't twig (realise) straight away that this was her own label: I just thought she was wearing our leggings. It is practically just copy/paste."
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke