Beyonce Accused of Copying Legging Design
Pop superstar Beyonce Knowles has been accused of copying the design for a pair of leggings which feature in her fashion brand's latest collection. The "Crazy in Love" singer caused a stir when she was recently pictured topless in a shoot for her House of Dereon range, wearing nothing but fake tattoos and a pair of tight black trousers covered in silver studs.
But the design of the leggings has been called into question by bosses at an Icelandic clothing company, who allege the House of Dereon trousers look similar to a pair of E-label leggings which Beyonce was allegedly spotted buying in London last year.
E-label co-owner Helba Hallgrimsdottir says, "This is naturally huge and I am still half in shock. I didn't twig (realise) straight away that this was her own label: I just thought she was wearing our leggings. It is practically just copy/paste."
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist