Beyonce Accused of Copying Legging Design
Pop superstar Beyonce Knowles has been accused of copying the design for a pair of leggings which feature in her fashion brand's latest collection. The "Crazy in Love" singer caused a stir when she was recently pictured topless in a shoot for her House of Dereon range, wearing nothing but fake tattoos and a pair of tight black trousers covered in silver studs.
But the design of the leggings has been called into question by bosses at an Icelandic clothing company, who allege the House of Dereon trousers look similar to a pair of E-label leggings which Beyonce was allegedly spotted buying in London last year.
E-label co-owner Helba Hallgrimsdottir says, "This is naturally huge and I am still half in shock. I didn't twig (realise) straight away that this was her own label: I just thought she was wearing our leggings. It is practically just copy/paste."
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs
- Watch Katy Perry and Joel McHale Get Arrested for Voting Naked
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels