Beyonce Accused of Copying Legging Design
Pop superstar Beyonce Knowles has been accused of copying the design for a pair of leggings which feature in her fashion brand's latest collection. The "Crazy in Love" singer caused a stir when she was recently pictured topless in a shoot for her House of Dereon range, wearing nothing but fake tattoos and a pair of tight black trousers covered in silver studs.
But the design of the leggings has been called into question by bosses at an Icelandic clothing company, who allege the House of Dereon trousers look similar to a pair of E-label leggings which Beyonce was allegedly spotted buying in London last year.
E-label co-owner Helba Hallgrimsdottir says, "This is naturally huge and I am still half in shock. I didn't twig (realise) straight away that this was her own label: I just thought she was wearing our leggings. It is practically just copy/paste."
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie