Beyonce Accused of Copying Legging Design
Pop superstar Beyonce Knowles has been accused of copying the design for a pair of leggings which feature in her fashion brand's latest collection. The "Crazy in Love" singer caused a stir when she was recently pictured topless in a shoot for her House of Dereon range, wearing nothing but fake tattoos and a pair of tight black trousers covered in silver studs.
But the design of the leggings has been called into question by bosses at an Icelandic clothing company, who allege the House of Dereon trousers look similar to a pair of E-label leggings which Beyonce was allegedly spotted buying in London last year.
E-label co-owner Helba Hallgrimsdottir says, "This is naturally huge and I am still half in shock. I didn't twig (realise) straight away that this was her own label: I just thought she was wearing our leggings. It is practically just copy/paste."
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent