Ciara and Keri Hilson NOT Involved in Backstage Fight
Representatives for Ciara and Keri Hilson have refuted reports the two singers were involved in a backstage fight at a New York concert at the weekend. Hilson was said to have refused to perform at the Power Live gig on Sunday, August 22 because she was so upset after trading insults with the R&B singer.
But the stars' reps have downplayed the rumors, insisting Hilson was not even in attendance at the show. Hilson's publicist Sherlen Archibald tells the New York Daily News his client wasn't in the Big Apple because she "had an emergency in L.A."
And a spokesperson for Ciara is adamant the feud story is "not true". The rep claimed Hilson failed to turn up because she had "missed her plane."
More Ciara News
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer