Ciara and Keri Hilson NOT Involved in Backstage Fight
Representatives for Ciara and Keri Hilson have refuted reports the two singers were involved in a backstage fight at a New York concert at the weekend. Hilson was said to have refused to perform at the Power Live gig on Sunday, August 22 because she was so upset after trading insults with the R&B singer.
But the stars' reps have downplayed the rumors, insisting Hilson was not even in attendance at the show. Hilson's publicist Sherlen Archibald tells the New York Daily News his client wasn't in the Big Apple because she "had an emergency in L.A."
And a spokesperson for Ciara is adamant the feud story is "not true". The rep claimed Hilson failed to turn up because she had "missed her plane."
More Ciara News
- 'Saturday Night Live' Taps Kristen Stewart as the Next Host
- Armie Hammer Responds to 'Green Lantern Corps' Rumor
- Big Sean Performs 'Bounce Back', Premieres 'Sunday Morning Jetpack' on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Louis Tomlinson Reunites With Briana Jungwirth to Celebrate Their Son's 1st Birthday
- Luke Bryan to Sing National Anthem at Super Bowl
- 'Veronica Mars' Boss Hints at Potential Revival
- Artist of the Week: Kehlani
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington