Ciara and Keri Hilson NOT Involved in Backstage Fight
Representatives for Ciara and Keri Hilson have refuted reports the two singers were involved in a backstage fight at a New York concert at the weekend. Hilson was said to have refused to perform at the Power Live gig on Sunday, August 22 because she was so upset after trading insults with the R&B singer.
But the stars' reps have downplayed the rumors, insisting Hilson was not even in attendance at the show. Hilson's publicist Sherlen Archibald tells the New York Daily News his client wasn't in the Big Apple because she "had an emergency in L.A."
And a spokesperson for Ciara is adamant the feud story is "not true". The rep claimed Hilson failed to turn up because she had "missed her plane."
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake