Ciara and Keri Hilson NOT Involved in Backstage Fight
Representatives for Ciara and Keri Hilson have refuted reports the two singers were involved in a backstage fight at a New York concert at the weekend. Hilson was said to have refused to perform at the Power Live gig on Sunday, August 22 because she was so upset after trading insults with the R&B singer.
But the stars' reps have downplayed the rumors, insisting Hilson was not even in attendance at the show. Hilson's publicist Sherlen Archibald tells the New York Daily News his client wasn't in the Big Apple because she "had an emergency in L.A."
And a spokesperson for Ciara is adamant the feud story is "not true". The rep claimed Hilson failed to turn up because she had "missed her plane."
More Ciara News
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega's London Play Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat